A comfortable double room in the historical centre of the city, near port and railway station. The area offers dining, shopping and relax. Sea promenade is just around the corner and is ideal for a healthy walk and a delicious lunch in the sun.
The suite Mimosa is a large double-bed room that can accommodate a maximum of 3 people (with addition of an extra bed) and has a private en-suite bathroom.
The apartment features a living room, a kitchenette equipped with an espresso coffee machine and a kettle for tea, the suite Mimosa, the double room Ortensia and the single room Papavero.
Rooms are very well lit and feature all kinds of comfort:
• Sheets and Towels 100% cotton
• LCD Satellite TV
• Air Conditioning
• Hair Dryer
• Free Wi-Fi access
• Mediterranean breakfast
• Daily Cleaning Service
Accès des voyageurs
Guests can access the common area but they can not use the kitchenette to cook. Kitchenette may only be used to make a tea or a coffee or to use the fridge.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
The interaction with guests is only at check-in. However guests can communicate their needs at any time via email.
Tourist attractions in town and close to Civitavecchia
Our Team will be happy to advice you on activities and attractions in order to make you spend a valuable time during your stay in Civitavecchia and surroundings and assist you in all your traveling needs.
• Water Park "Aquafelix"
• Forte Michelangelo del '500
• National Museum
Close to Civitavecchia:
• Thermae Taurine
• Thermae of Ficoncella
• Thermae of Saturnia
• Museo Nazionale Etrusco (National Etruscan Museum)
• Necropoli di Monterozzi (Monterozzi Necropolis) with about 150 Etruscan tombs (you can visit 20 of them)
• Santa Marinella also called the "Perl of the Tyrrhenian" (7 km) with special spot for surf
• Castle of Santa Severa where is the Museum of the Sea and Ancient Navigation (Museo del Mare e della
Navigazione Antica, 9 km)
• Giardino dei Tarocchi (Tarot Garden) of Niki de Saint Phalle at Garavicchio (GR).
• La Rocca dei Monti della Tolfa
- The delivery of the keys will be agreed upon confirmation of booking. The check-in ends at 8pm.
- Only guests who have booked the entire home can use the kitchen to cook.
- Mediterranean breakfast can be enjoyed with a ticket in "Caffetteria del Ghetto" (via Enrico Toti 29) or on Sunday in "Bar Europa" (via Giordano Bruno 8)
- Please turn off the lights and air-conditioning when room is vacant.
- The management is not responsible for any lost items. Any damage to furniture and property will be charged to the author.
Cet hôte a 147 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires