Dear Mr Meyn
Thank you for stating your opinion
Regarding the Cons you stated:
1. We communicated with you every time as much as you did not even reply to several of our messages
2. You said you are not used to giving a tip. We respect that, but it surprising that you expect an employee to wait 3 hours after their work schedule has finished and not tip them 20 euros.
The great price we give our client does include cleaning, although many establishments charge for that. We prefer not to.
There is no place written in your booking that we provide water in the fridge. So why do you expect water water in the fridge.
Anyways the pipe water in Alcala is drinkable and in accordance with strict european laws, just as it is in most european countries.
3. If there was anything broken as you mention..... we asked you as soon as you checked in to please communicate to us and we get it fixed on the spot. you did not.
The freezer door had been left ajar accidentally, so it created some ice. It was not broken.
We clean the dishes and the house for you 5 days a week. So we are surprised you complain about the dishwasher. It would have been nice to ask us how and we would have gladly showed you how it works.
4. You tempered with the wifi when we asked you not to touch it. Actually you did not fix it. You damaged it and we did not charge you for it, although we had to pay someone to come fix it.
5. The little shower head in the big bathtub is not meant to shower... its only meant to clean the bathtub with. So we are not surprised you had to hold it in your hand to shower with it.
Thank you for your visit and we are glad that all in all you enjoyed Tenerife.