Stay downtown in the best location you're going to find! Parking included (huge expense downtown and most others charge for it). Adjacent to Pike Place market, the Seattle waterfront, and so much more.
* In the event of cancellation, a full or partial refund of rental fees and/or security deposit may be made dependent on Owner's ability to rent to other parties for the specified rental period. Refunds are at sole the discretion of the Owner, and no refunds will be made due to inclement weather or road conditions.
* Guest confirms that they are at least 25 years of age.
* Guest agrees to not have any events or parties, will not exceed the maximum guest count (4), and will adhere to quiet time after 10pm.
* This agreement shall not be assigned, nor the premises sublet without the written consent of the owner or his agents.
* Guest agrees to maintain this property in as good condition as the Guest finds it and agrees to replace or pay for any loss, breakage or damage to the satisfaction of the owner or agents.
* Guest agrees that no occupants will smoke within the premises.
* It is expressly understood and agreed that owner of said premises will not be liable for any damages or injury to Guest or other occupants and their property from whatever cause arising from the occupancy of said premises.
* Guest agrees to vacate said premises upon the termination of this agreement at 11AM. Before vacating, the Guest will:
* Collect all linens, pillowcases, and towels from the beds and bathrooms and place by the washer and dryer.
* Place all used dishes and kitchen items in the dishwasher and start a wash cycle.
* Turn off all lights, appliances, and computer.
* Ensure the key, parking pass, garage door opener, and any other provided items are left in the unit.
* Close and lock the premises.
* Guest agrees that violation of any Guest policies will result in immediate eviction with no refund.
* Guest grants Seattle City Suites the right to bill any such additional charges related to missing items, excess cleaning, replacement or re-keying of locks, key fobs, or garage door openers, damage done by pets or parties, additional occupancy and/or sales tax, sanitizing charges due to smoking or having pets while in the unit, or any damage to the unit or condo property.
* Guest agrees to not bring a motorcycle or bicycle without prior approval from Owner.
* In the unlikely event that the owner has to make any changes to confirmed reservations, the owner will advise you at the earliest possible date and attempt to locate another facility for your stay. Guest hereby agrees that Owner’s sole liability as a result of these conditions is a full refund of all monies previously tendered by Guest. Guest expressly acknowledges that in no event shall Owner be held liable for any consequential or secondary damages.
* In case of any problems, Guest agrees to contact Emma Woods. Guest will NOT contact the resident manager in the building as they are not associated with this rental in any way.
Cet hôte a 298 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
My husband and I are travel junkies! We love Barcelona, France, the Bahamas (Harbor Island), you name it. We now have two amazing children (under two yrs old) which means we now rent out our two condos (where we met), moved to a house, and we won't travel as much at least for a few years.
Our condos are modern, comfortable, and fully loaded with everything you'll need all the way down to the coffee beans! Secured parking and WIFI are included as well as a new 40" LCD TV.
We strive to provide a personal and unique experience for every guest, and take pride in quick responses and attention to detail. We look forward to hearing from you!