At my time of staying (until June 1, 2017)
- The toilet seat cover is broken, cannot sit on it whatsoever.
- Hole in the roof. Very vulnerable to rain. (only plastic is attached for temporary fix).
**Cleanliness: 3.5 / 5**
- Bathroom has some mold.
- Mattress has some mold (but there is bed sheet to cover).
- Kitchen sink area is kind of untidy.
- Other than that it's nicely clean.
**Location: 4 / 5**
- Good location, around 10-15 mins walk from Koiwa station.
- Koiwa is a big station, with many stores, including drug stores, a lot of restaurants, and 24 hrs Matsuya, Yoshinoya, McDonalds, Lawson100, and supermarket. Koiwa station has moderate distance from center of Tokyo (25-40 mins).
- Example destination: Train to Shinjuku (36m), Train to Asakusa (24m), Straight bus to Tokyo Disneyland (45m)
**Room size: 5 / 5**
- For 3 people it's spacious. Looks bigger than in the picture. There's a space in the back where you can dry your clothes.
**Amenities: 4 / 5**
- Slow Wifi provided, usable for basic communication app e.g. LINE.
- There's hair dryer, towels, soap&shampoo, clothes hanger provided.
- Blankets are incredibly comfy! :D (You have to cover the bed sheets, blanket sheets, and pillow sheets yourself)
- Bath water works well. Air-conditioner works moderately okay.
**Host Attitude: 2 / 5**
- The host, Omiya-san, could have been a lot nicer. Once I made some inquiry regarding the mold and roof he is angry and tell me to cancel the reservation. I continue to talk nicely to him but he barely respond ever since...
**Value: 5 / 5**
- Now that all the pros and cons are listed, the price of this place adjust wih almost anything! it's in incredibly good price for Tokyo area. Suitable for someone with constraints.