À propos de ce logement
Au cœur de Stuttgart, notre famille vous accueille dans un lieu de vie spacieux, calme et atypique, situé dans un immeuble historique de 1893.
Notre appartement de 140 m² se situe sur deux niveaux au cinquième étage sans ascenseur et dispose du charme d´être sous les toits.
L'une de nos chambres est disponible au rez de chaussée pour nos hôtes Airbnb ainsi qu'une salle de douche / évier et WC séparés.
Le reste de l'appartement se divise en une cuisine ouverte sur une salle à manger spacieuse et un salon avec cheminée.
Bienvenue chez nous !
Accès des voyageurs
La chambre :
Chambre privée de 19m² sous toit orientée S/E, lit double de 160x200, bureau et penderie avec tiroirs, décorée aux couleurs et aux souvenirs de voyage.
Salle de bain :
Douche à disposition des voyageurs et WC séparés.
Sont inclus :
- draps, oreillers et couvertures
- serviettes de bain
- connexion WIFI
- accès au jardin privatif
- 1 place de parking (uniquement sur réservation avant votre arrivée et selon disponibilités)
Rules of Procedure
The guest room and flat is not freely open to the public. It is a host family home. That's why we invite you to enjoy all the living spaces available in the friendliness and respect for privacy.
The first day, people are expected between 6 and 9 PM.
Late or early arrivals (for example, to deposit luggage in order to visit the neighborhood) are subject to an agreement beforehand.
If you come with a car, please tell us before you come.
The last day, we please our guest to leave the room before 11 AM.
We are not professionals and should have time to clean the room between two night in order to offer a home as welcoming as possible.
Breakfasts are served in the dining room between 7:00 and 10 AM.
Kitchen and table d'hôte:
If you have perishables that require beings stored in the fridge, we provide you with a refrigerator compartment, please contact prior to the host however.
In the case of prolonged stay (3 nights or more), our kitchen is also available for you to dine at home in the best conditions.
It is prohibited to dine in your room for the sake of cleanliness.
- The room is not scheduled to do the washing or have meals ...
However, the sound has to be moderate.
Visitors can also access free Wi-Fi. Illegal downloading is prohibited.
- If it is tradition that visitors fall bedding, clothing and effects, we make every day a passage of cleanliness including emptying bins and ventilate the room if necessary. The heavy soil will be borne by you.
- Valuables (jewelery, multimedia, various payment devices, etc..) must not be left in the rooms or in parked vehicles, we disclaims all liability for loss of these objects. They can be given in some cases to the guests.
- Access to the garden is free to all visitors to relax, read books, take a sun bath, etc...
- Out of respect for the gardener is asked not to damage lawns, pick flowers or eat fruits without a prior request to the hostess.
In the case of prolonged stays (3 nights and more) we provide you with a laundry basket. Laundry is then possible to the needs of guests. To avoid damaging your cloth, all wash are made with reduce temperature and spin cycle. We accept no liability in connection with the use of the washing machine and dryer.
- The entire apartment, included the room is a non-smoking area. The use of electronic cigarettes is also prohibited. However, it is possible to smoke in the garden. We asked smokers to use ashtrays provided for this purpose.
- The consumption of alcohol is prohibited inside the apartment. Those wishing to consume alcoholic beverages in the garden are requested to apply in advance.
- Pets are not allowed inside the building.
- In order to respect the other occupants of the building, we ask our guests to make a decent dress for any occasion, be clothed and shod when traveling in public areas and limit the noise from 10 PM in apartment, stairs and garden.
The owners of the guesthouse are sensitive to the preservation of our planet and want to contribute to the protection of the environment by minimizing the footprint of the operation of the host structure.
Simple and low coercive measures can do much.
This is why we rely on your help to:
•avoid leaving unnecessary lights on,
•Do not let the water flow and moderate in showers,
•bins are emptied daily and sorted waste by the owners,
Thank you in advance for your understanding and your cooperation
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 5 jours avant votre voyage, vous recevez un remboursement intégral, frais de service compris.
We are a young French family with two lovely children and 8 years living in Stuttgart. I love to cook and sew, my husband loves interior design, crafts and rejuvenate working in our garden. We love hearing and discovering new cultures. Come relax with us and have a good time, you're welcome !