Wake up into a tropical dream come true. Open your eyes to a beautiful beach with sandy shore and swaying palm trees. Walk 25 steps and dip into warm caribbean waters. A cozy studio in a quiet neighborhood near great restaurants and transportation.
Beautiful third floor renovated studio with sea view across the street from the best beaches in San Juan
-Comfortable Queen sized bed and a full sized fouton that can accommodate one or two extra guests.
-Fully equipped kitchenette with flat stove top, microwave, coffee maker, fridge and everything you need to cook and serve food.
-mini split air conditioner and ceiling fan
-Small rustic style dining table, chairs and a wall mounted desk ideal for your laptop or other devices. The fouton works as an ample sofa when not in bed mode.
-WIFI, Smart TV with Netflix, Cable TV with four US major networks
-shades for a little extra sleep
-closet with drawer inside and hangers
- Washer/dryer access in the building.
-Modern bathroom with cold or hot water shower
-Beach chairs and towels
Accès des voyageurs
It’s a studio in the third floor of a small six floor building. A 25 step walk from the outside gate gets you into the beach. You have access to a washer/dryer room in the ground floor. Free street parking available near the building. Across the street to the east is Barbosa Park, with jogging and walking facilities, basketball court and soccer field. Only a short walk from shops, food market, Wallgreens Pharmacy as well as nice restaurants and bars.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
My goal is that you feel good and enjoy your stay. I will meet you when you check in to make sure you know everything you need to know about the apartment. When possible I might be able to arrange for a driver or myself to pick you up at the airport for a $10 fee (taxis charge $22-$25). I that case you will call me or text me before boarding the flight so I know if flight is on time or late. Also you can give me the flight number so I can monitor if it's on time. In any case call or text me when you land. If you take a taxi t’s a 10 minute drive in light traffic from the airport to the apartment. I will inform you and give you tips, according to your interests, as to the best places for dining and wining, best beaches, transportation to places of interest like museums, Old San Juan, Casinos, clubs and even tours outside the city. If because of your travel schedule you need to check in earlier or check out later than the designated hours we may be able to prearrange that. You need to ask for this type arrangements before traveling so I can be sure this option is available. Feel free to text me or call me for advice, orientation, directions or anything else you may need and I'll be glad to help you out.
1. At Check-in you must provide a copy of identification and/or name of the reservation.
2. Check-out must be made by 11:00 am unless it's pre-arranged. A delay (not previously agreed) will be charged an additional night.
3. ABSOLUTELY NO SMOKING inside the apartment or hallway.
4. NO PARTYING OR LOUD MUSIC AND SHOUTING. If your intention is to party, be loud and rowdy, drink excessively so that you don’t even realize how loud you are, this is not the place for you. There are strict residential code laws prohibiting such behavior and Police will be called and will intervene. Please be polite and avoid any other unnecessary noise, since it's a residential building.
5. Please maintain the studio as clean and tidy as possible.
6. You will be responsible and liable for any damage caused to the property, including furniture and appliances.
7. Don't lose the keys! In case of loss, a fee of $75 will be charged.
8. Please turn off the lights, fan and air conditioning every time you leave the apartment. If I am not present at the moment you check out Leave the keys on the table and lock the door behind you.
9. NO PETS allowed.
10. Be aware that cleaning happens once you leave, not during your stay.
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 5 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement intégral. En cas d'annulation au cours des 5 jours précédant le voyage, la première nuit est non remboursable, mais vous recevrez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 % du coût des nuits restantes.
Hi I am a journalist and lawyer who loves music, travel and sharing with friends. I am just starting at being an Airbnb host and absolutely thrilled about it. I love my country, my city and my neighborhood and I just want my guests to have a wonderful time and learn to love it as I do.