This comfortable, private apartment is situated on the first floor of a unique eco family house, featuring walls of straw bales finished with earth plaster.
It is located in IJburg; a residential area build on islands of reclaimed land, famous for its innovative architecture.
The centre of Amsterdam is very easily accessible; our private guesthouse is 2 minutes walk from the tram stops with regular trams (every 5 minutes) to Amsterdam central station (12 minutes ride).
The apartment is on the first floor; it has a private bathroom, with toilet, sink and shower, decorated with unique mosaics. It has a sitting area, and a kitchenette to make coffee, tea, or hot chocolate. It has a large, comfortable double bed and a large wardrobe. Children sleeping facilities on request.
• Private, 30 m2 apartment with own entrance
• kitchenette with sink, water cooker, microwave, coffee machine, coffee and tea (plus fridge for private use next to apartment)
• Private bathroom with sink, toilet and shower
• Unique details: earth plaster walls, leaded glass windows, original mosaics
• Very comfortable, double bed
• Private sitting area in the apartment, and a sitting area just outside of the apartment
• Wireless internet