2 bedroom Apartment just 2 mins walk from Asakusa Station (Ginza Line)
Great access to anywhere in Tokyo from one of the most iconic areas in Tokyo. 10 mins walk to Sky Tree. Asakusa Temple is only 2 mins walk. Direct access to both Narita and Haneda Airports.
--PLEASE READ THE DETAILS as it might answer many of your questions --
** FREE Portable Internet WiFi***
Just 2 mins walk from Asakusa Station
Spacious apartment in an excellent location! It's a perfect place to spend your vacations in Tokyo and have easy access to anywhere by train or subway. Walking distance to one of the main touristic attractions: Sensoji Temple / Kaminari Gate (Kaminari-mon) and the Nakamise where you can find countless typical japanese souvenirs and sweets.
It accommodates comfortably 4 adults
1 double sized bed (140x200cm) for 2 persons
2 single sized foldable sofa-bed (90x200cm)
Ideal for a group of friends or family with kids.
IMPORTANT / Beds and space: By booking, you acknowledge the total number of beds and bed sizes. Please read carefully to make sure you all will be comfortable with the available accommodations.
Accès des voyageurs
Everything at the apartment is available to use during your stay.
Portable Internet WiFi Pocket is included on the nightly price.
Kitchen - Utensils and cutlery (please avoid Deep fry cooking)
Iron and ironing board
Shampoo and Body Soap
Bedding sheets and Bath Towels (for long term stays, we will provide extra sets of towels and bedding sheets)
- 24 hrs open Convenience Store is on the Ground Floor of the building
Échanges avec les voyageurs
If the check in/out time don't match my work schedule, I will arrange an easy self check-in system.
Early check-in and Late check-out are only by request and availability.
Late check-in will be okay as long as you are willing to self check-in (detailed directions will be provided).
Please specify how many beds will you need me to set up and double check if you will be comfortable with the number of beds described on my listing.
Each reservation must be booked for two or more consecutive nights. To book non-consecutive calendar dates, you must process multiple reservations.
- Please take off your shoes right after the entrance of the apartment.
- You and your group will be the only one in the apartment, please take a good care of it.
- Please be quiet and discreet, specially late at night. It is very important to respect the neighbors. Strictly no partying in the unit.
- Please use common sense using the air coniditioner/heater by turning everything off when not there.
- Portable WiFi or WiFi Pocket, be extra careful not to loose the device, It is very expensive to replace and I will have to charge you for the replacement (approximately 250 US dollars).
- Cooking - Please avoid deep fried cooking. Please wash the dishes used.
- Garbage: Take out the garbage separated in categories before you leave. The garbage room is accessible 24x7 in the buidling (location will be provided in the manual onsite)
- NO SMOKING inside the apartment. It is okay only in the balcony. Standing and smoking in front of the building entrance is not allowed. Please dispose of your buds properly.
- You will be responsible to find the building, I will provide very detailed and easy to follow information on how to get to the apartment from the nearest train station.
-KEYS - Please be careful not to lose it. If you do there will be a USD$100 penalty fee as we have to report it to the administration of the building and change the door lock altogether.
- Is NOT a HOTEL: As such, you cannot ask anyone in the building for assistance. I will be always available during daytime hours via Airbnb messaging and Phone calls for emergencies.
- DEPOSIT: Only Airbnb manages the Security Desposit, I do not have access to it unless there is a damage during your stay. Please inform me if there are any issues.
- CLEANING: The apartment is prepared and cleaned before your arrival.
There is no daily cleaning available. For long stays, I will provide extra towels and bedding sheets. Please leave the apartment as close as you found it regarding tidiness.
- GARBAGE/TRASH - Trash is divided into categories and put in different bags. Please separate it into burnable, recyclables (cans, plastic bottles, glass), and non-burnable items. Please put these in separate bags.
There is a garbage room on the first floor (outside) available 24x7.
Please take care of the garbage before you leave.
-DELIVERIES: Please DO NOT deliver anything to the apartment unless you can read Japanese and arrange the delivery yourself. Is not possible for me to be available to manage deliveries. If you do, make sure that you can be at the apartment to receive it yourself.
À partir du 17 décembre 2017 - 6 janvier 2018, la durée minimum de séjour est de 3 nuits.
Cet hôte a 227 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
I love travelling and every single time I had the opportunity to go somewhere new, I would do my research for weeks before choosing a place to stay, even if I travel alone or with a partner.
Originally from Uruguay, where I was born and lived and moved to Japan 9 years ago, looking for new opportunities and a wider possibility to see other cultures. Tokyo is one of the most interesting places to visit at least once in a lifetime and that is why I ve been inviting and hosting visiting family, friends and friends of friends in my own place since I moved here.
Every time I have guests visiting Japan I try to coordinate my schedule at work and become another tourist with them! And I keep discovering new things each time. Depending of the type of trip that my guest is interested in, I will suggest different places or things to do besides the classic tourist spots. e.g. foodies, museums, architecture, etc. which is exactly what I look for when I travel.
I am very friendly and always try to meet new people by hosting or traveling myself. And recently, I ve got the opportunity to have a small place to offer to stay and enjoy Tokyo and the rest of Japan, and keep increasing my list of friends all over the world.
My life goal is to keep scratching my list of "places to visit" and one day, maybe find the perfect place to live!! (for now, my favorite is Tokyo...)
==== Español ====
Viajar y conocer gente por todo el mundo es algo que toda la vida tuve en mente y se ha convertido en mi pasión.
Tuve la suerte de poder visitar varias ciudades importantes y mi plan es no dejar de hacerlo.
En este momento estoy viviendo en Tokyo, ya hace casi 9 anos que estoy aquí, y es una ciudad que no deja de asombrarme.
Cada vez que recibo visitantes ya sean amigos, amigos de amigos o porsupuesto familiares que vienen a Japón por primera vez,
trato de acomodar mis horarios en mi trabajo y salgo a recorrer la ciudad como un turista mas! Y no hubo vez que no haya visto
o hecho algo por primera vez.
Dependiendo del tipo de visitante, ya sea alguien que le gusta visitar museos, o probar diferentes comidas, o recorrer la ciudad para
ver su arquitectura, le sugerire la mejor forma de conocer la ciudad.
Recientemente, tuve la oportunidad de contar con un pequeño espacio para ofrecer a mis futuros huéspedes de todo el mundo,
desde donde podrán disfrutar de la espectacular ciudad de Tokyo hospedándose en el mismo centro de ella
Mi meta personal es seguir viajando lo que mas pueda y cuando pueda y tal vez algún día, encuentre el lugar perfecto para vivir!!
(aunque por ahora me quedo con Tokyo...)