Private Pensacola Beach House one block from beach with a Gulf view and the most beautiful sugar white beaches on the Gulf of Mexico! Have a relaxing dinner on our decks and enjoy Gulf and Sound views with beautiful sunsets. We love our getaway home!
We also have a ping pong table downstairs for your enjoyment! There are also a few bicycles, beach toys and beach chairs downstairs. We have a television with a DVD player in each of the bedrooms and in the living area.
Accès des voyageurs
Main key will fit both doors to beach house and the storage space below.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
If you have any questions or problems, please feel free to call us at (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) or email at (EMAIL HIDDEN)
1. Check in time is anytime after 3:00 pm on day of arrival. Check out time is by 10:00 am on day of departure.
2. Do not forget your paper products at the grocery including paper towels, toilet paper, etc...we will provide some to get you started. Publix, Walmart (2 )and Winn Dixie are located in Gulf Breeze. There are no grocery stores on Pensacola Beach.
3. This is a non smoking home, but we do have ashtrays on the front and back porch for your use.
4. Pets are not permitted in the home under any circumstances.
5. We just put in a new air conditioning unit. If doors or windows are open, the air conditioning should be off! Please do not leave the windows/doors open and run the A/C. This causes extra humidity and damages the A/C unit. Thank you in advance for being responsible.
6. We do have WIFI.
7. All debris, rubbish, and discards should be placed in garbage bags and then placed in the large garbage can outside. Please place large outside garbage can on the street if you are there on a Sunday. The garbage will be picked up Monday. After garbage is removed, the city does require the garbage can be moved back into the carport and off the street. A garbage reminder is taped to the refrigerator door.
8. Please clean and put away soiled dishes.
9. No receptions or parties.
We do appreciate those who take care of our home. We try to keep it clean and well maintained for all of us to enjoy. Thank you and have a GREAT time!
If you have any other questions, please feel free to email.