À propos de ce logement
* A private double room in a stylish resort style Paddington home
* Private bathroom with spa bath and shower
* Multiple outdoor spaces incl. spa retreat
* Panoramic views
* Quiet residential street
* Steps from Paddington café scene, buses and supermarket
-Large double bedroom with direct access to terraced back garden (access to room possible both through house and privately through back garden)
- Access to own bathroom with spa and shower (note this is not an en suite)*
-Marvel in the panoramic views from every level of the home
- Combined kitchen, dining and living area
- Series of expansive entertainment areas including spa retreat
- Central sunlit Moroccan inspired courtyard atrium with tranquil water feature
- Integrated sound, C.C.T.V and alarm, air conditioning and more
- Cul-de-sac position in a quiet residential pocket of Paddington.
- Parking available in front of the house / on the drive/front lawn.
- Moments to Paddington Antique Centre and city bus transport
* depending on when your stay is, our 5 year old son may be staying, so may use the bathroom too. Please enquire if this doesn't suit you.
Accès des voyageurs
Guests have access to the shared living spaces, private room and private bathroom (note the bathroom is not en-suite). Access to room possible both through the house and privately through the back garden.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
We love meeting new people but recognise you may want to just relax and do your own thing too. We are available on site when not out and about or over the phone to help you with any tips and tricks to make your stay all the more enjoyable.
The rolling and leafy hills of Paddington, Rosalie and nearby Red Hill are speckled with enticing shopfronts, restaurants spilling out onto the footpath, and great little bars to quench your thirst. Visitors will love browsing for quirky keepsakes, vintage and designer fashion, antique and second-hand treasures, retro goods, homewares, and artwork. Rosalie Village is a pocket of streets tucked behind Paddington, featuring a great range of international cuisines and a gourmet market which is just a stone's throw from the home.
Moments to city bus transport
Ample and easy on-street parking
Free access to two bikes
3km to Roma Street Station (bus from station stops a short walk from the house). This same bus goes to the CBD and to the cultural centre/ Sth Bank.
4km from the CBD
3.7km to Southbank Parklands
6km to Mt Coot-Tha Lookout
1hr (80km) south to Gold Coast Beaches / Surfer's Paradise, or north the start of the Sunshine Coast
We are minutes from public transport that takes you right to the city, the cultural centre and Sth Bank.
Walking the delightful Paddington Hills is also good for both the legs and the soul and we are only a few kms from he city centre itself.
• Check-in time is 2PM.
• Check-out time is 11AM
The house is in a residential neighbourhood and it's essential that guests keep the outside noise to a minimum after 10pm.
Please note that the apartment is not available for parties or functions.
Please treat the house as you would treat your own home. No smoking inside.
We ask that the apartment is left in a reasonable condition with all rubbish removed.
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 5 jours avant votre voyage, vous recevez un remboursement intégral, frais de service compris.
Cet hôte a 8 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
A Brit and a Tassie boy living in Brisbane.
Keen travellers, both of us used to live abroad in Switzerland.
Interested in cycling, hiking, outdoor activities, reading and music.