Authentic farmhouse set on 25ha of peaceful Waterberg bushveldt. Three double-bed rooms with two en-suite bathrooms, open plan kitchen and living room with large veranda. Surrounded by wildlife and close to all there is to see and do in the Waterberg.
- Keep all gates closed behind you at all times
- Kill fires before going to bed and be careful not to let the bush on fire especially in winter.
- Smoking only allowed outside and sigaret buds should be killed and kept away from the bush
- Before starting a fire in the fireplace, make sure the chimney mechanism is set to OPEN, to let the smoke through
- Please don't scare or feed the animals.
- Don't walk into the bush, stay on the road
- My staff stays 400 meters from the property and will be on standby should you need anything
- Please don't collect wood or anything else from the bush
- Any damaged or lost items must be replaced or financially substituted
- This is my home. So please treat and respect it like your own.
Enjoy the peace and silence of the bush!
Cet hôte a 5 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires