This room is a simple and relaxing room that can accommodate up to four people.
There are a lot of restaurant. And you can shopping at there.
To Akihabara only 3 station.
Sofa bed(for 2 people)×2
(D 137cm×L 78cm×sheet L 55cm)
Double mattress (4 pillows 2 mattresses 2 blankets)
Room Wifi and Pocket Wifi available.
Room Wifi (unlimited) Pocket Wifi (limited)
Apartment is equipped with elevators, auto-locking doors.
air conditioning units.
Washer machine (within detergent)
Separate bathroom and toilet.
Bath towel 2 per /person
Face towel 2 per /person
4 pairs of slippers
Shampoo, Body Soap, Conditioner.
Accès des voyageurs
Free to use all rooms and utilities within assigned apartment room. Please be quiet when entering and exiting, when in the halls and during the night.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
We are available for queries on LINE, (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN), (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN), and (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) messenger. Please let us know if you have any questions.
1. We can receive your online purchases for you if you do not have a Japanese address prior to your arrival and deliver your packages to you when you check in. (This service is limited to a reasonable amount as we do not have the capabilities to transport large or multiple items. Please let us know the quantity and size of your purchases before using our address.)
2. Please let us know if you will require an iron as we can provide one for you.
3. We have maps available for locating convenience stores, super markets, post offices, and restaurants near the apartment where you are staying.
4. We have detailed manuals on the premise for evacuation procedures in the event of a natural disaster or emergency.
5. If you have any questions please feel free to contact us at anytime. One of our representatives will be happy to assist you.
6. Please contact us for information about early check-in and late check-out. Availability of these services will vary according to vacancies prior and/or after your stay.
7. Room reservation is available three months before the checking day.
8. We have other three rooms in this apartment too.
･Shoes strictly prohibited
･At night because the other residents are living please be quiet.
※※※ Very important ※※※
Check-in time 15: 00 ~.
15:00 with respect to check-in between 21:00
We will give you a key on the first floor of the apartment.
Check-in after 21:00, it will be the unmanned check-in.
(I recommend bringing a portable WiFi in order to be able to smoothly arrive from the station to the apartment. If portable WiFi is not, using a public wireless LAN that is installed in the station and MacDonald, etc. in order to not get lost, of its own please be transmitted to us the situation)
In the room there is a portable WiFi and room WiFi. It informs the WiFi password in the room.
This is because of the trouble prevention.
(We are to ensure you do not get lost)
I'd like to thank everyone for their understanding and cooperation.
Cet hôte a 1377 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
My name is Kaori. I'm 29 years old.
I live in Tokyo and work for a company in Tokyo.
Though I'm just studying English, I'd like to talk and meet with many people through Airbnb.
My hobbies is eating delicious foods, drinking and travel.
I've been to many countries. I want to visit to more countries in the future.
My favorite music is EDM and favorite artists are Lady Gaga, Hardwell, David Guetta, and Tiesto.
My favorite movies are Roman Holiday and Breakfast at Tiffany's. Cause I like Audrey Hepburn.
I like my family and friends.
My friends can speak English and Chinese. If you have questions, please contact us at ease.
Thank you :)
Hello! I am Julie! Kaori’s friend.
I am from Taiwan and live in Tokyo now!
I like go outside or cook when I have a holiday. I love to travel and make friends on my trip. I want to visit to more countries in the future, too.
I can speak Chinese, Japanese and a little English.
Welcome to Japan.
Enjoy your life! Enjoy your trip! :)
我喜歡聽EDM的音樂,也喜歡許多表演者。例如: Lady Gaga,Hardwell,David Guetta,Tiesto…
享受生活! 享受旅行! :)