Brand new suite with private bathroom and walk-in closet locate at 1st floor of the house.
Peaceful community steps away from Concord downtown shops and restaurants, and only 10 minutes walk to BART with connections to San Francisco, and airports.
Please be kind and considerate to our home, our neighbors, and our family.
- shoes off inside at all times.
- no Smoking inside and around the property.
- no party. No guests. No loud behavior.
- two ADULTS maximum per listing (no infants/ toddlers/ children or teenagers- including with adult supervision)
- keep your bedroom door closed at all times so that the dog will not enter your room and make your room dirty.
- laundry between 9:00am - 9:00pm
- quiet time : 10:00pm to 8am on Weekday
- 12:00 AM to 10:00 AM on Weekends
- for late arrival later than 10:00 PM, please let us know BEFORE booking, so we can make sure we can accommodate you.
- after you have a confirmed booking, please let us know your flight number, arrival time and which transportation you'll use for our references.
We are new Airbnb hosts. We love to travel, meet new people and entertain friends. We are happy to make local dining recommendations, share sightseeing ideas in the Bay Area, and hopefully help you have a great time here.
David grew up in Berkeley, California, and works full-time in the East Bay.
Joyce, originally from Shanghai, China moved to Bay Area 4 years ago. She worked at Marriott Hotels and is experienced in hotel management as well as guest relations and guest services.
Madison is a one year-old golden retriever BOY (He is named after SF Giants pitcher Madison Baumgartner) He is very sweet and well behaved. He loves to greet guests, occasionally a bit over-exuberantly!