Hi there. I'm Alex from Unique Short Stays, South Yarra - I look after x12 Unique two bedroom homes/apartments, all with their own character. I'm a corporate events professional based in East Melbourne/South Yarra in Melbourne. Friendly, easy going & accommodating. Our homes are in inner city Melbourne. South Yarra/St Kilda Rd Precinct/East Melbourne. Brillant access to CBD but slightly removed for peace and quiet at night.
please note: our apartments/homes are listed on various websites around the world, we do our best to keep calendars accurate/synced with central reservation system in terms of availability and pricing. we take care to ensure this for convenience of guest and host but occasionally availability and or rates may not be 100% accurate. I recommend you sending me a message to check dates/pricing. Thanks, look forward to assisting you! Alex , Unique Short Stays, South Yarra
This penthouse apartment home is a stunner!
Perched high on top of "No. 1 Queens Road" is this amazing 2 story, 2 bedroom penthouse apartment is unique.
State of the art decor with large roof top sun deck/Terrace with Breathtaking views over Albert Park Lake and Grand Prix circuit. Our building comprises food outlets, cafes & steak/wine bar and some shops.
Fully equipt gym downstairs for you access during your stay
Located in the heart of inner Melbourne minutes walk from Melbourne's largest Tram interchange/station (Domain Interchange) which will take you anywhere you'd like to go in Melbourne.
This rooftop 2bedroom penthouse is mere minutes from Melbourne's CBD and major attractions. It's ideal for executive professionals working in the city or at one of the or those coming to Melbourne for a holiday or our large array of special events...
- x 1 Master Bedrooms with BIR (linen and towels supplied)
Master bedroom has 1 queen bed
- x 1 2nd Bedroom/Study Enclave with retractable screen/door. x2 single beds in this bedroom. * linen and towels supplied. This is standard bedding arrangement for up to 4 guests
sleeping arrangements: for extra (guests 5+) we can add extra single additional foldup/extra comfy mattresses (for 4 or more guests, 6max) We will add x1 extra single bed for each extra guest (5th, 6th guest) We can add extra beds for fewer guests but their maybe extra linen/delivery fee payable to cover housekeeper costs.
- x1 designer modern bathroom/ensuite with 2 way access between both bedrooms
- extra large exclusive rooftop deck with bay and Albert Park views. Outdoor table for 6 and large BBQ
- LCD TV + DVD
- generous premium designer kitchen with stainless steel appliances and gas cooking.
- Draw dishwasher
- Built in large fridge
- cafe-style pod coffee machine and milk steamer
- glass dining table for 6
- large open plan living / dining area leading out to a balcony.
- ducted climate control with heating / cooling (AC),
- bluetooth alarm/sound mini system
- security entry
- underground/secure/free parking
- full size/large bbq/grill on rooftop sun deck/terrace
- euro laundry with European Washer / Dryer combo unit in bathroom.
- access to extra/2nd bathroom in gym (showers/change room a few levels down in our building) great for larger groups w/ shower logistics.
- gym access included
- x1 undercover/secure car space.
- with Coffee shops, restaurants, cafes and shopping all within a the building or a short distance away you could be forgiven for eating out every night.
A unique designer/modern 2br 2 level contemporary penthouse apartment in inner Melbourne's absolute heart.
So what's close by?
* Chapel St, South Yarra
* Toorak Rd, South Yarra
* Parks and Fawkner Park -5mins
* Nearest restaurants, cafes and shops - in base of our building
* Nearest childcare centre - 5 minutes
* Melbourne Cricket Ground - 15 minutes
* Melbourne Park/Australian Open 15minutes
* AAMI Stadium/Westpac Centre 15minutes
* Richmond and Bridge Road shopping - 15 minutes
* Freemason's & Epworth Hospitals - 25 minutes (5-6min drive)
* Peter Mac Centre & St Vincent's Hospital - 25 minutes (10min drive)
* Collins & Bourke Streets in the city - 15 minutes (10-12min drive)
* Yarra River and Royal Botanic Gardens - 5/10 minutes respectufully
* St Kilda - 10mins
From here you can walk to some of Melbourne's finest spots, the Yarra River, the Botanical Gardens, Fed Square,the city, Southbank and more. Dine on street, people watch, enjoy fashion, glamour and style all day, every day, all year round.
Please note below re. rates:
Pricing quoted may differ somewhat from the price quoted on the right of this screen.
Higher rates apply for stays during peak periods (eg, Xmas / NY and premium Melbourne sporting events/special events). Rates are negotiable for long stays and last minute bookings.
Any questions please don't hesitate to contact me!
***REFUNDABLE BOND & TERMS AND CONDITION***:
7 Days prior to arrival a $200 refundable security deposit/bond will be charged/held against your supplied credit card by Unique Short Stays or Airbnb. Bond will be returned no later than 5 days after departure to the same source.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
as little or as much
NO EVENTS / NO PARTIES / NO EXCESSIVE NOISE
Cet hôte a 574 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
UNIQUE SHORT STAYS, SOUTH YARRA
I'm a corporate events professional based in East Melbourne/South Yarra in Melbourne. Friendly, easy going & accommodating. I am passionate about events, travel, food, wine, meeting new people & new experiences!
Our homes are in inner city Melbourne. South Yarra/St Kilda Rd Precinct/East Melbourne. Brillant access to CBD but slightly removed for peace and quiet at night. They are certainly mere minutes from Melbourne's CBD and all major inner Melbourne attractions that make Melbourne "Marvellous".
We aim to provide the most cost effective and best value designer/boutique accommodation in inner Melbourne.
They are ideal for leisure travellers who are looking for a unique place to call home whilst in Melbourne,or for corporate professionals working short-term in CBD/inner city. Perhaps you're coming to our fair city for one of our many special events....?
If you are interested in one of the properties i have listed but the dates are unavailable, please check my other listings under my profile or please email me through airbnb messaging system, as l will likely have another apartment/home available that will suit your needs. I am here to provide suggestions where you see fit
Any questions please don't hesitate to call out, look forward to chatting with you about your finer requirements.
Myself and our events network are here to assist you. More than happy to provide sights/restaurant/event/cafe or transport tips to ensure a memorable, extraordinary, safe and convenient trip!
I have airbnb on my iphone, so i normally reply rapidly.
Feel free to contact me anytime.
Cheers Alex, Unique Short Stays