À propos de ce logement
This fantastic four bedroom home is dedicated to providing the perfect spot for your whole family to enjoy a beachside holiday. Located within easy walk to Robes beautiful Long Beach this pet friendly property provides everyone with their own space. Enjoy the best a family holiday can be, reduce your 'Huff & Puff' and stay at the Three Little Pigs in Robe.
Fully equipped, self contained kitchen with oven, hot plates, range hood, fridge, microwave and pod coffee machine (with a selection of pods)
Two large living areas, one especially designed for kids both with flat screen TV and DVD
Kids area includes game console with games, foosball table, princess play tent and much more.
Large front and rear yard.
Front deck with outdoor furniture and hooded BBQ, rear deck with table and chairs and umbrella.
Plenty of off street parking plus enough room for two or more cars under cover.
Laundry with washing machine, iron and ironing board.
Accès des voyageurs
House is self contained and rental includes entire house plus yard and driveway. Guests have access to all areas.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
We are available to assist you throughout your stay. Call our mobile phone number 24/7 and we will be able to assist you over the phone, should you require more assistance our on call manager can be at the house within five minutes.
Robe, South Australia, is an incredible township. Full of history (being the second port opened in South Australia) and architecture it is also a delightful tourism hub with an excellent cafe style high street, coffee houses, pubs, cinema, icecream parlour and loads of retail therapy. Indulge in fishing, water sports, golf or other leisure activities. Maybe just enjoy great beach walks, a good book and some excellent wine from our local wine region. Whatever your taste in holiday, you'll love Robe, we'll make sure you have a wonderful time.
There is a small airport approx 5kms out of Robe however this is used by very small aircraft. Premier Stateline buses arrive daily from Mount Gambier and Adelaide - check their website for exact times. There is no public transport or taxis in Robe.
Happyshack House Rules
12. No Party Policy: Our holiday homes are located in quiet neighbourhoods. A strict no party policy applies. We ask you keep noise to a minimum after 10pm and ensure any outside flood lights are switched off by this time for the safety, comfort and privacy of neighbours. If you breach these terms and there is a Security Callout a $100+GST deduction will be charged with each security or caretaker callout. Only one warning will be issued for noise complaints. A second complaint will result in immediate departure and no refunds will be granted. STRICTLY NO FUNCTIONS ALLOWED. THERE IS A $2000.00 IMMEDIATE FINE SHOULD AN UNUATHORISED FUNCTION OCCUR AT THE PROPERTY.
13. No Smoking Policy: All Properties are smoke free inside. There are no exceptions to this. Any evidence of smoking or butts left at the Property will result in additional charges for cleaning, steam cleaning or repairs required from smoke damage.
14. Parking: Up to two cars only are allowed to park on the property premises for properties sleeping up to 8 guests and four cars for properties sleeping up to 16 guests, with parking permitted only in allocated parking bays and driveways. Please do not park on property garden beds/lawns. Charges apply for any damages caused by breaching these terms.
15. Irrigation: Under no circumstances are the irrigation systems to be altered or turned off. If the irrigation is disturbing your stay please contact our office direct so that we can send someone to assist you. If you tamper with the irrigation all time and materials required to reset the system and rejuvinate the lawn will be charged directly to your credit card.
16. Pet Policy: We only allow pets at Properties as advertised and as agreed to in writing by Us, the type and number of pets must be disclosed at the time of booking, otherwise we reserve the right to terminate the booking without refund.
(a) All disclosed pet stays will be referred to on your confirmation and there is a surcharge for pet guests of $50 per pet + GST per stay.
(b) Please bring your pet’s bed or a sheet/blanket so they have their own sleeping and resting place as they not permitted on beds, couches or any other furniture.
(c) Before departing the property you must clean up after Your Pet(s) thoroughly including removing any droppings from courtyards or gardens. If pet hair is found on beds, blankets, couches or cushions or any other soft furnishings guests will be liable for any necessary cleaning and steam-cleaning. If pets damage any furniture by scratching or chewing, guests will be liable for any repairs or replacements. If necessary these costs will be charged to the credit card left as Security on your booking.
(d) All pets at Happyshack pet friendly properties are to be flea and tick treated, fully vaccinated, and well behaved. Well behaved means under control at all times. Dogs are to be on a leash when in common areas or driveways, and are not to be left in the house/apartment, on decks/balconies, or in yards for prolonged periods of time unattended. If guests are absent from the property during the day for extended periods, they will make arrangements to have their dog attended to throughout the day. If dogs are left alone and bark constantly during the day this contravenes local noise laws, upsets neighbours and guests may be asked to vacate the property without refund.
17. Erecting additional equipment: Guests are at no time permitted to erect swimming pools, inflatable play equipment, shade tents, camping equipment, park caravans, swags, tents or such like on the property. Breaching these terms will result in eviction and forfeiture all payments.
18. Vacating the Property: You must vacate the Property in the clean state you found it on arrival. As a guide this typically includes washing all dishes, emptying the dishwasher, cleaning the BBQ and removing excess rubbish that does not fit in bins provided. Furniture is not to be moved. If the Property is left in an untidy state or any furniture is moved you will be charged for damage to the furniture and flooring as a result, reasonable additional cleaning costs and the cost to hire furniture removalists to reinstate furniture to its original location. If the BBQ or Stove/Stove top is not thoroughly cleaned a $100.00+GST cleaning fee applies. The Property must be left locked; if the Property is left unlocked and theft occurs, You will be liable for any missing property and change of lock costs.
19. Property Damage: You must inform Us immediately of any damages relating to the Property and/or its contents. The Property will be inspected by Us as soon as practical after Your departure. You will be responsible for any breakages or damage at or to the Property. Any costs relating to Property Damage will be taken from your credit card and where the credit limit is insufficient to cover the total cost, You agree to reimburse Us for any remaining balance owing.
Mother of two, wife of one. Director of Happyshack Holiday Homes in Robe I keep myself busy with work, family, volunteering, reading, writing and travel. Myself and my 'very patient' husband have built our business from scratch to a portfolio of over 50 great properties in Robe, one to suit everyone. I'm a fourth generation Robe local so myself and my team really know our stuff, we can help you with anything you need in Robe and the surrounding regions. I am also a mad animal lover so we love to look after your four legged family member as well. We are fun and relaxed at Happyshack but are also super organised hosts who will make your entire stay from the first phone call to the final locked door a breeze. Come and stay with us in Robe. From our family to yours, welcome.