Cozy and comfortable room at the center of Thessaloniki.
House is located at a crossroad among Kamara sq., Aristotelous sq. and Ayia Sophia's str. Bus stop, super market, bakery, eateries, cafes close by!
The house is located on the 6th floor, 45 square meters communal space in total, with 20 square meters guests' bedroom, kitchen and bathroom. All the equipment needed is available, including electronic devices, furniture and daily use objects.
Up to 2 people can stay at my place since the given room is equipped with a double-bed. Guests' room is also equipped with 2 arm-chairs and big office space with personal computer and free wifi.
Balcony in front of the guests' room.
Super market, bus stop, restaurants, bakery and drug store, all of them really close by. Don't forget to visit the Byzantine church of Ayios Demetrius, located across the street!
Accès des voyageurs
Every space in the house is accessible, except for one bedroom -which will be locked or used by me- and the library. Library is in the guests' room, although you can use it if you wish, please do not mess its order, since it is organized in a specific system and I am trying to keep it that way.
Thank you for your understanding :)
Échanges avec les voyageurs
No interaction is obligated, except when needed.
Amalia, a friend of mine, will be staying in the main bedroom, which is currently used by me and it is not rented, during July, August and September. Note that the rooms are not close to each other, so you can have your privacy!
1. Smoking is allowed but you have to keep the windows open while smoking.
2. Do not touch the books: they are mounted in a predetermined librarian system.
3. Please, do not make noise: there are people living in the surrounding apartments who, as you do, need their peace of mind.
4. Please do not break something and try not to make stains that cannot be removed. The owners will clean up after your depart, so we kindly ask you to respect the fact that someone else will clean after you.
5. Please follow the instructions given about the use of the electric devices.
6. Within the apartment, no pets are allowed.