Beautiful older style apartment in the heart of South Yarra. Moments from Toorak Rd/Chapel St restaurants, boutiques & cafes. Trains & trams just metres away. Spacious rooms, high ceilings, large bathroom with bath. Short walk to Botanical Gardens
Welcome to South Yarra!
This is a spacious, fantastic central apartment close to local restaurants and cafes, shops, Botanic Gardens & Fawkner Park, Yarra River and bike track, Albert Park Lake, Etihad Stadium, Rod Laver Arena, local markets (Prahran and South Melbourne) and the City. Trams, trains and buses outside the front door, connect you to the whole of Melbourne! Two Myki travel cards will be supplied for your use.
You will enjoy the size of this older style apartment, with large rooms and high ceilings. The bedroom has a Queen size bed with sheets, cotton blanket and doona, a cupboard (with hangers) and chest of drawers for you to unpack your things and feel at home.
The sitting room has a large TV, double and triple leather couches and opens onto a balcony. The spacious kitchen/meals area is fully equipped with oven/gas stovetop, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, cutlery, crockery, appliances, pots and cooking utensils. It is equipped with a 6 seater dining table.
Bright full size bathroom with shower over bath. Towels supplied.
Washing machine in concealed laundry. Washing powder is supplied.
Off street parking is available via rear laneway or there is street parking for which I will supply a visitor permit.
I have many recommendations for restaurants and local cafes and things to do while you are here.
Accès des voyageurs
You have the entire apartment for your use during your stay. It does have two bedrooms however the second bedroom is used as a study and storage for personal items so is not accessible.
All items in the kitchen are for your use if you wish. There is food and drink in the fridge and cupboards...please help yourself.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Hi I'm Penny. I worked in the travel industry for 14 years and travelled extensively during this time, making great use of Airbnb on my travels both interstate and overseas. I am therefore very happy to open my apartment to fellow travellers to offer a more 'local' travel experience in Melbourne. I am just around the corner and am more than happy to be contacted for advice, questions or any concerns you have during your stay. I will usually be present at check in to show you around the apartment and give you some local advice. If I'm at work, a friend will meet you.
This is true inner city living with transport and amenities right at your doorstep. You can hear trains and trams from the apartment, however this has never bothered me...in fact during summer I sleep with doors and windows open without a problem.
Please note, the laneway to the rear carpark has quite a narrow corner, so not suitable for large cars or SUVs.
Please ensure the front and screen doors are always locked. Whilst you are at home, they can just be snibbed on the inside, but must be locked with the key when you go out.
If the dates you require are showing as unavailable, please message me as I might be able to work it out for you :)
- Please make yourself at home, however this is my home so please treat it with respect and keep it clean and tidy :)
- Maximum of 2 guests to stay in the apartment at any one time. This is a very tight block of only 4 so we try to keep noise to a minimum. No parties or entertaining of others at any time. Please be mindful of the neighbours, particularly when entering and exiting the apartment. I prefer shoes not be worn inside as the noise on the floorboards does carry. Each guest must be named and appear on original reservation. Driver Licence or passport must be shown at check in.
- Two sets of keys are provided. Replacement fee of $40 will be charged if any keys are missing
- South Yarra is a safe area...however the screen doors are there for security so must be locked at all times, especially whilst you are out. This is for your own security and that of your belongings inside the apartment.
- No smoking inside at all. Smoking on the front balcony or back landing is ok as long as the doors are closed to prevent smoke going into the apartment and cigarette butts properly disposed of.
- Please ensure all appliances and lights are switched off when you go out.
- My apartment is on the first floor and is not suitable for children.
- No pets are permitted due to Body Corporate rules.
- Please leave the Myki travel cards when you leave.