À propos de ce logement
A PRIVATE en-suite room, fully furnished with bed, kitchen and dining table, private toilet and bath. Equipped with cable TV, refrigerator and air conditioning unit. Originally, it is part of a house but now a converted studio w/ its own private entrance. Smoking and pets not allowed.
The room is large enough to accommodate at least 2 people on a bed and additional person on a folding bed. The place is located in a residential area along proper Punta Engano main road. It is near Snr San Pedro- San Pablo Chapel, a basketball covered court and very close to Punta Engano Elementary School.
Accès des voyageurs
The unit has its own PRIVATE door entrance that can be safely locked anytime, there is also a gate where we give access to our valued guest...
Échanges avec les voyageurs
The host is available to help you with places to go in Lapu-lapu and Cebu City. We can provide a car service if the guest requires one at an additional cost like a drop in service to destinations in nearby Cebu or we can arrange for a day use (tour package) specifically driven by our own driver. Please ask for the tour package and pricing if interested. Breakfast not included in the price, but we can provide it for an additional cost...
The place is located near a PORT area for a private Island hopping adventure, where you will be visiting at least 3 islands for a day. A very enjoyable experience and it's highly recommended when visiting the place.
The place is located in a residential area where you can sometimes hear some rooster crowing in the morning and dogs barking which is very common in the Philippines, please don't be surprised by it.
1. No smoking, drug use and parties inside the room.
2. No vandalism.
3. No pets allowed.
4. Turn-off the lights and appliances like AC unit when leaving the house.
5. Please do not extend the invitation to strangers or people who were not included in the inquiry.
6. Guests are encouraged to conduct themselves properly and treat the place with the same respect they would give to your own homes...
7. Guests need to take care of their belongings (e.g lock their room when away, keep an eye on their important documents and valuable possessions etc.).
8. The owner will not be held liable for any loss of documents or personal belongings.
9. Leave the place the way you came on the first day and please settle what needs to be settled.
10. Its your own private place, you are most welcome and please enjoy your stay...
I am Ryan Mahusay (iAn), an easy going person that loves travelling and adventure. I work as a radiographer and i live in the UK. I have the passion for food and photography and I love the tropics. The property is being handled by my lovely sis Liz. She is very pleasing, kind and friendly to everyone who comes to visit. She will definitely take good of you during your stay and can assist you if you need any help from her.... =)