Sleep comfortably in this pretty rainbow room. Sunny (12.5' X 13') bedroom in environmentally friendly country home. Bathroom may be shared with up to two other guests staying in a separate room. There may be some juggling of spaces to get in or out of the driveway if the other room is rented. 5 minutes from the gorgeous Ashokan Reservoir where you can see mountains and wildlife including bald eagles. Newly added path, patio with a bench, and picnic table to enjoy the view.
Bright Sunny Room with front garden views and view of a beautiful rustic old barn. An additional room in same house may be available if you are traveling with friends.
I just this year added a path around the side of the house that goes to a porch area with a bench and picnic table so it is a lovely place to enjoy the outdoors and the view.
The landscaping work almost completed.
Accès des voyageurs
Wireless Internet, use of dining area adjoining the kitchen. Outside spaces include a patio with bench and a picnic table. There is plenty of space in the fridge. The bathroom is shared, and sometimes that could mean a little wait...! You have plenty of blankets and towels. If you need anything let me know! Parking is ok but limited so that may mean moving your car to let someone else in or out...
Échanges avec les voyageurs
I am happy to help with any questions you may have and to offer suggestions for unusual and good places to eat, things to do and places to shop, hiking places and events in the area.
It is very important to me that your hospitality needs are met so please be sure to ask for anything that is missing or needed.
Keurig self-serve tea, and coffee available in the morning.
Recently the location shown for the house on (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) maps changed and it is in the wrong place! It is farther down the road than shown by around a third mile. Hopefully you arrive in daylight and if so you can clearly see the pink house. If not give me a call before you arrive and I can turn my car headlights on. I strongly suggest if you book, to have gps or print out directions using mapquest. Call me if you need extra directions.
* Check out time is 11 AM
* I work at home and much of the time I am in my work room or outside gardening.
* this is a place for you to relax, rest, recuperate after and between your adventures, please be out and about during the day, enjoying all that the Hudson Valley has to offer.
* no smoking in or around the home
* check with me first before bringing extra people over
* Photo ID ( US driver's license, or passport/visa) upon arrival
* vegetarian home, no meat or fish allowed in home except prepared food you bring in and take the leftovers with you (do not put it into trash). Eat food in dining area or kitchen only please, because teeny tiny beings are attracted to any crumbs accidentally left around.
* Use the provided recycling bins for paper, plastic, glass, bottles, cardboard, and vegetarian food composting
* this is an ecologically aware home which relies on well water so use water with consideration.
* Your booking a reservation and paying a fee to stay in the home indicates that you completely and totally agree not to hold myself, my management company, or any other individual legally liable in any way - either criminally or civilly - for personal injury, property loss or damage of your own items you may bring into the space or onto the property during your stay.
Cet hôte a 33 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
I love meeting people and the scope of people is so wonderful and mind expanding. I love to help out and make your stay pleasant and make sure everything is working out well for you.
I am an avid vegetable and fruit gardener, learning as I go. I have a big garden in order to have organic and fresh food. I do home canning also. I am expanding and redoing the garden this year so it is in an uproar at the moment.
I am vegetarian, and have been for most of my life.