The location is perfect if you want to explore Bath by foot, train station and Roman Bath are just 15 minutes walk away. This gorgeous large room is bright, warm and has plenty of spaces. Simple breakfast is included.
The room is very spacious with a futon. Towels are provided.
Accès des voyageurs
You are welcome to use the kitchen and the dinning room.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
I/my parents will introduce everything on your arrival and will be available throughout your stay.
There is a short cut from the house to the train station, but the stairs are quite steep.
1. Enjoy yourself, make yourself at home and have a great time :)
2. To be considerate to the other guests, we kindly ask to keep things on the quieter-side after 9pm. And if you want to listen to music, please remember the other guests and enjoy via headphones or in your personal space. We’ll make sure to reciprocate the favour. Unless it’s Bob Dylan. He’s okay to play at any time in all areas of the house
3. To ensure we keep the carpet squeaky clean for our guests’ enjoyment, we have a no shoes policy inside our home
4. Whilst we would love you to use our well-equipped kitchen, we kindly ask that you only use it between 9am and 8pm
5. A similar rule applies to the shower time as the one above, please have a shower after 6:30am and before 11:00pm
6. Check out: 11am
SMOKING NOT ALLOWED
Cet hôte a 703 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires