Beautifully renovated modern loft studio in the heart of the historic Navigli area. The apartment is a Ringhiera - classic style of Milan overlooking an internal courtyard. Close to transport, bars, cafes. Has air conditioning. Long term considered.
Beautiful loft studio in the Navagli area of Milan. Steps to bars and restaurants that line the canals or tram to the center, or a 20min stroll if you prefer. The nearest location of Milan's bike sharing BikeMi bikes is at the end of the street.
The apartment is a beautifully renovated studio loft in a historic Casa Ringhiera. On the first floor of 4, it faces east into the picturesque courtyard. There are no buildings on the other side of the courtyard so the apartment gets lots of sun through the large windows. Enjoy your morning cappuccino from the built in espresso maker on your own balcony overlooking the courtyard!
Apartment features a large american style kitchen (with dishwasher), flat-screen TV and surround sound system with HDMI hookups for your laptop, washing machine and drying rack, rain shower, high-speed wifi internet, air conditioning. One double bed and one designer leather sofa-bed.
Perfect for a romantic weekend getaway or business trip to take in Milans fashion or trade shows. 10min walk to the central location of Salone di Mobile where all the evening events and parties are held.
Due to requests for larger parties I am now providing an additional air mattress and bedding for parties of up to 6, however the apartment is really only recommended for 2-4 people. During normal times the minimum stay is 2 nights, but during Salone di Mobile the minimum stay is 5 nights.
Please check my Guidebook for my recommendations in the area and amenities near the house.
Your first bottle of Italian wine will be waiting for your arrival :)
Accès des voyageurs
Échanges avec les voyageurs
You will be met by Emanuele who lives nearby to give you the keys.
- Please note that 200euro security deposit is based on 2 people for a 3 night stay during regular season. Deposit may be larger for more people, longer stays or peak season (fashion week etc).
- No smoking inside, please use the balcony (and do not throw butts into the courtyard please)
- Trash must be sorted into recycling or I will be fined! More instructions are in the apartment.
- No parties of more than 10 people. My manager lives next door, I will know if you break this rule!
- Please be respectful of my home and my neighbors!