Accessible, quiet, and modern space with beautiful private back yard, bedroom, and guest-use only bathroom. Share an open kitchen and living room with attached deck. We are two young professionals in our 20s and 30s who appreciate quiet and respectful guests. See you soon!
The back yard is the biggest plus to this space. It is your private level of green oasis: small, but relaxing. You will also have your own custom remodeled bathroom on the main floor. The bedroom is quiet and tucked away from traffic noises and main noises from the house above you. We have an extra inflatable queen mattress for extra guests
The main floor has the kitchen and living room which you are welcome to use for cooking or eating. It is shared with us (two female roommates). This floor is high class, recently remodeled with granite top counters, modern appliances, and bamboo floors. Please remove your shoes.
Laundry and Garage:
The Laundry room and garage space is shared (except if you have a car, the spot will be reserved for you).
Accès des voyageurs
For 24 hr access, you will be able to access the property via the garage using a pin code. There will be clear signs to show you to your room and bathroom in case we are not home the first time you arrive. Otherwise, let's keep in touch, and we will show you around.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Although we both have busy schedules, we'll try to be around when you arrive. We are be glad to interact with you, and tell you a little bit about portland. Otherwise, I am happy to offer suggestions over text, phone, or airbnb messages. We can also stay out of your way if you prefer privacy.
En savoir plus sur ce numéro
- No Smoking of any kind indoors or in the back yard to respect neighbors.
- Guests are expected to be considerate and communicate anything regarding the space.
- Quiet Hours after 10pm and until 8am, unless otherwise agreed upon.
- Check-in time is flexible, just check with us 24 hours before arrival
- Shoes: Please remove shoes before entering, but please wear socks or provided slippers.
- Guests/Visitors: Limited guests please, no overnight unless arranged with us prior, and extra person fee is paid.
- No Fires in or outside the house.
- Please respect the third floor as private area for the hosts
- In order to make it easier for us to switch between people, please put dirty dishes in the dishwasher, and sheets, pillowcases, towels in a pile in the bedroom. Thanks!!
Cet hôte a 2 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
Hi, I am a software professional, I enjoy traveling and talking about travel experiences. I love sports and sunshine. Known by my friends to always answer Yes to a question that starts with "do you want to go.... " (sometimes even before I know where). I value trust as a virtue above anything else.