Cozy room in a brand new home with security system. Quiet and safe neighborhood. Close to everything. Walking distance to Shopping and 24/7 restaurant. 7.5 miles, 15 mins to the Strip. High Speed Wi-Fi available 100mbps.
Please feel at homeHouse Rules
1. No Smoking inside the house.Smoking is allowed outside on the patio.
2. Please turn off Lights, TV and Air Conditioning when you are not in the house.
3. Noise levels are to be kept generally low. Quiet hours are between 10:00am and 10:00pm.
4. Please keep noise levels low for our neighbors.
5. You may use the washer and dryer to wash your laundry, however, please use small loads so the machines do not get overloaded.
6. If you are renting the Private room with bath, please keep the area clean and tidy for the next guest to enjoy.
7. Please do not leave valuables as the host is not responsible for anything lost or any damages.
8. No extra guest.
9. No pets.
10. NO SMOKING/drugs.
11. Please remove your shoes inside the house.
12. Please clean up after yourself and treat the furniture with the TLC.
13. Please feel at home and enjoy your stay.
14. The house is very clean when you check-in, therefore, no housekeeper is provided after check in.
15. No party please. (NOT a PARTY house)
16. Please note that host required a copy of valid identification for each guest before check in.
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 7 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 %. En cas d'annulation au cours des 7 jours précédant le voyage, la réservation est non remboursable.
Cet hôte a 43 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
Hello everyone, I joined Airbnb in June 2015, but officially advertised the room on January 1, 2016. I am friendly person and easy to talk to. I've been to the Philippines, Hawaii, Carribean, Puerto Rico, Bahamas, and different parts of Mexico like Cancun, Puerto Vallarta, Mazatlan and Cabo San Lucas. I have been a traveler and truly believed that I can assist you with your travel needs here in Las Vegas to make it an enjoyable relaxing vacation or a business trip. My quote always is "Honesty is the best policy." Thanks for checking my listing and have a wonderful and safe stay in Las Vegas.