((B&B, HISTORIC LAMPHUN PROVINCE))
If you planned to visit Lamphun and are looking for a place to stay for a night or for long-stay please check this place out! Our space is located in Umong, Meung, Lamphun, 30 mins by car to Chiang Mai airport.
This space has king size bed, shared living area and shared kitchen.
- 35 minutes drive from Chiang Mai International Airport.
- 40 minutes drive from Chiang Mai railway station, 12 minutes drive from Lamphun railway station and 5 minutes drive from Pa Sao railway station.
- 40 minutes drive from Arcade Chiang Mai bus station and 15 minutes drive from Lamphun bus station.
- 1-10 minutes walk to convenience stores; 7.11, Lotus Express and local convenience stores.
- The local restaurants and delish home-made dessert houses are nearby.
- The main local farmer/food market is just 10 minutes walking distance.
- 10 minutes drive to Prathat Hariphunchai Temple.
- 10minutes drive to OTOP markets (local souvenir stores).
- 15 minutes drive to Chama Dhevi Temple.
- 15 minutes drive to Phra Yuen Temple.
- 45 minutes drive or 1.5 hours by train to Khun tan Railway tunnel and Khun tan national park (where you can go hiking)
- Thai cooking classes and Intensive Thai language class are provided at our cozy house.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Have a great time traveling the Thailand.
Accès des voyageurs
Hello, My name is Tawee and my wife is Ploy. We are from Lumphun Thailand.
We live in the house next to these listings, our children are away for work and they wanted us to have more activities to do and we are now have extra home so we rent out on Airbnb with reasonable rates to everyone who interested to stay in this suburb area near Chiang Mai. This are is very nice , locals and still convenient for you to travel to other places.
We used to host during 2013 and we stopped during 2014-2015 for some reasons. Our first Airbnb guest was a young entrepreneur from Chezh, he was based in LA for exploring a new opportunity to work and enjoy life there. He traveled around Asia, and he was with us about 3 weeks, it started from 3 days and he extended to 2 and a half week, we had a great time together.
My wife and I enjoy planting, hosting new friends, organizing community events, dressmaking, cooking, hand-crafting,and sight seeing.
-Wat Phra That Hariphunchai Temple (วัดพระธาตุหริภุญชัย)
-Hariphunchai National Museum (พิพิธภัณฑสถานแห่งชาติหริภุญชัย)
-Phra Nang Chamthewi Statue (อนุสาวรีย์พระนางจามเทวี)
-Suthewa Ruesi Statue (อนุสาวรีย์สุเทวฤาษี)
-Wat Chamthewi Temple or Wat Ku Kut (วัดจามเทวี หรือ วัดกู่กุด)
-Wat Mahawan (วัดมหาวัน)
-Wat Phra Yuen (วัดพระยืน)
-The Ku Chang-Ku Mah Chedi (กู่ช้าง-กู่ม้า)
-The Ban Nong Chang Khun (บ้านหนองช้างคืน)
-Wat Phra Phutthabat Tak Pha (วัดพระพุทธบาทตากผ้า)
-A hand-made cotton fabric (ผ้าฝ้ายทอมือ)
-Wood-carving products (งานไม้แกะสลัก)
-Chaisikarin Garden Home Herbal products
-The Song Nam Phra That Hariphunchai (งานสรงน้ำพระธาตุหริภุญชัย)
-Longan Fair (งานเทศกาลลำไย) in August
-Kaeng khae: a spicy curry consisting mainly of vegetables with chicken, frog, fish or snails. (I can teach you how to cook this dish, it is very delicious)
I hope you enjoy your visit to Lamphun and nearby towns.
Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions about my listings and Lamphun town.
Tawee and Ploy.