À propos de ce logement
This stunning ALEXANDER midcentury home comes with a BEAUTIFUL POOL and NEW JACUZZI! Deluxe FIRE PIT with custom seating! HUGE BOCCE COURT in front yard! Brand new poolside STUDIO GUEST HOUSE with full bath and additional large OUTDOOR SHOWER! All new, beautiful front and backyard landscaping! The house also now provides ALKALINE drinking water and SOFT WATER for showers and laundry!
PLEASE read full description for FEES & TAXES not included in the nightly price before you book. Thank you.
This stunning midcentury Palm Springs home is located in the historic 'Racquet Club Estates' area which is less than 2 miles from downtown Palm Springs. It is close to great restaurants, shopping, nightlife, casinos, hotels, spas and the famous Palm Springs tramway. Although with all the new amenities, you may not want to leave.
It is decorated with stylish and cozy furnishings.
There are 4 Bedrooms:
---Master Bedroom with Queen Bed, Private Bathroom and
sliding door to private patio. Cable TV and DVD
---Guest bedroom with queen bed and cable TV
---Guest bedroom with queen bed and cable TV
---Outdoor studio guest house with queen bed and cable TV
And 3 bathrooms: The en-suite master has a walk in shower and a door to the outside. The guest bathroom has a jacuzzi tub/shower. The outdoor guest house has a full bathroom with a deep soaking tub, with a shower head, and around back is an outdoor shower.
All linens, towels, pool towels and bath robes are provided so there is no need to pack your own.
The open plan kitchen has stainless steel appliances and everything you'll need to cook and eat/drink with.
There is free wireless Internet and cable tv. Also an Apple tv and tons of DVDS to choose from.
There are IPod Docks in each bedroom and a Bose sound dock in the living room.
The vast outdoor area features a great saltwater, heated pool with tanning shelf. The ideal place to have that afternoon cocktail. It also has lounge chairs, umbrellas, a gas BBQ and an outdoor dining area, not to mention the beautiful, unobstructed views of Mt. San Jacinto. There is a new gas fire table with beautiful custom seating around it. And in the front yard a brand new sand Bocce court!
It has 2 covered parking spaces, with room for two more in the driveway.
There are 3 beach cruiser bikes/helmets for quick trips into town.
There is a large washer and dryer.
• This is not a party house; Palm Springs noise ordinances are STRICTLY ENFORCED.
• This is a non-smoking home.
• No rentals to anyone under 25 years of age.
• Maximum overnight guests: 8 - Please note that this is also STRICTLY ENFORCED.
• Vacation Property Rental Agreement must be completed and signed prior to occupancy.
• All stays under 29 days are subject to City of Palm Springs Occupancy Tax of 11.5% (Our TOT Permit # is PS 6428). This tax is NOT included in the nightly rate, but will be charged as an extra service through Airbnb.
• Rates are higher for holidays, weekends, special events and during high season. Three or four night minimum stay for all special events & holidays, depending on the event, please check with me. Both Friday and Saturday rental required for holiday and special event booking.
• COACHELLA 5 night minimum. DESERT TRIP, MODERNISM WEEKS: 4 night minimum.
• Optional pool and spa heating/use available at $75 per day. You can decide before or after you arrive. This extra payment will be charged as an extra service through Airbnb.
• Cleaning fee: $200. This fee will be charged as an extra service through Airbnb. If staying for a longer time and extra cleanings are desired, we can arrange and you will be charged per cleaning as an extra service as well.
• Security deposit required: $1000.
• Stays of 1 month and over pay actual utility charges.
NO PETS ALLOWED.
**Early check in or late check out is possible on occasion. Feel free to ask and we'll try to accommodate.**
**TEMPORARY CHANGE - The City of Palm Springs just announced instituting many limitations on vacation home rentals. Because of this we are changing the rental policy to a three night minimum, until further notice. Holidays and some special events still require a four night minimum, and 5 night minimum for Coachella. Thank you and we apologize for this change, but now we have a limited amount of rentals per year.**
Please try to not wear shoes in the house and no shoes on the furniture.
No sunscreen on furniture, please rinse off in the outdoor shower before coming in the house, or sitting on the fire table seating.
Cet hôte a 34 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires