Quiet, local apartment 3 minutes walk from Tobutojo line/Shimo-Itabashi Station, 3 minutes to Ikebukuro Station. Perfect for a family or small group looking to relax, but be connected to the big city. Pocket wifi provided. Newly renovated in a tradition style. 55square meters.
2 bedroom quiet house in a local district close to Ikebukuro Station. It is a very local residential environment with quiet small street, and small restaurants but easily accessible to the hustle and bustle of Tokyo’s hubs. The newly renovated apartment is wooden/natural styled and has a feeling of old traditional Japan. With 2 generous bedrooms with double beds and a sofa out double sofa bed, the flat is perfect for a family or small group who appreciates the quiet side of this major metropolis. The kitchen is large with everything you need to prepare meals as well a circular dining table to take meals. A separate toilet and shower room with small bath tub makes it very convenient for a few people. Experience the quiet and local side of this major city!
Accès des voyageurs
+++++++++ Amenities/Facilities +++++++++
We will supply you with;
- Pocket Wi-Fi access
- Clean bath towels and linen
- Hair dryer
- Washing machine
- Full kitchen w/ fridge, stove, microwave & kettle
- Separate Shower room and toilet
- Air conditioners for cooling & heating
- Iron & ironing board
++++++++++++++ Bedding +++++++++++++++
2 Double beds
1 Double sofa bed
+++++++++++++++ Children +++++++++++++++
We count children over 3 as regular guests, but children up to 3 can stay for free. Please let us know how many people would be arriving though :)
+++++++++++++ Check-in ++++++++++++++
Check-in time is after 3pm. Please ask us 1 day before arrival if you would like to check-in early as it may be possible depending on the previous guests
If an early check in isn’t possible you can always use a coin locker in large/major stations to store your large bags.
+++++++++++++ Check-out ++++++++++++++
10am. Unfortunately you cannot leave your bags in the room as generally there will be another guest arriving in the afternoon.
Again we suggest a coin locker at the train station.
+++++++++++++ Availability ++++++++++++++
Our calendar in this page is usually always up to date no matter what this website says.
For your convenience, there is no need to ask us if it is available.
Also, last-minute bookings are usually no problem. Typically, the first paid reservation will get the room.
A short introduction of yourself is always nice. For example, your origin, jobs, age, hobby etc.
+++++++++++++ Last Words ++++++++++++++
Please read all the information available here & messages sent from Airbnb or us before you come to our place.
Room rates are better to check on the Airbnb website rather than asking us, because the rates fluctuate according to currency exchange rates.
Airbnb automatically takes care of the calculation.
We'd love to help you to enjoy your stay in Tokyo very much.
We try to keep the rules simple:
- Please don't smoke inside the room. You can smoke on the balcony but please close the window while you smoke so that smoke doesn't come inside.
- All musical instruments, stereos, radios, and your voice volume, etc., should be at a volume that won't disturb the neighbours. Sometimes this can be quieter in Japan than other countries, please keep this in mind.
- Please ask us if you want to invite anyone over. If someone is staying overnight there is an extra charge which is 2500Yen per person.
- Please wash any dishes you use and try to leave the apartment in about the same condition as when you arrived. It helps us a lot to maintain a comfortable and clean environment.
- When entering the room please remember to take your shoes off inside.
- Please always give a smile to the neighbours or property manager if you see them :). Some of them may worry about new guests arriving so a smile is important!
- Please turn off the lights and air conditioner when you are out the apartment. We want to help the environment.
- Check-out has to be done by 10:00 am. I'm sorry but we have to charge you 3500 yen per hour for late check-out. It's because we have to pay the cleaner for the extra hours and it will cause trouble for the next guests arriving.
If you could treat our place like it's your own house we will be happy :)
Cet hôte a 187 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires