Whole Room only you.Local hotspot with traditional shops, park, and many restaurants. Quiet and clean retreat, just 6 minute walk to Numabukuro station and another 20 minutes by direct train to Shinjuku, the heart of Tokyo. Real bed for 2.
Accès des voyageurs
Full access to private room with private bathroom.
1) No smoking inside (if you smoke outside, keep doors closed to prevent smell)
2) No parties or loud noise, and even try keeping suitcases quiet. (RESPECTING NEIGHBOURS IN JAPAN IS VERY IMPORTANT)
3) No late checkout (professional cleaner arrives exactly 10AM)
4) Must return key to original location at checkout
5) Turn the lights and AC off when you leave to conserve energy
6) Please separate trash:
Burnable (food, paper, plastic)
Non-burnable (metal / ceramic)
Recyclable (cans, plastic bottles, glass)
7) You can take the mobile wifi anywhere, but if you destroy or lose it you will be charged ¥24,000 for replacement cost.
8) Guest number must be accurate and if you invite extra guests, you must pay extra according to the fee set in the Airbnb booking page.
9) Please take off shoes in the house.
Thanks for following the rules! If you break any of the rules there will be a ¥5000 charge, so please be careful.
Hi, I am host of the room and I live this house now.
I was also traveling around the globe as you are doing now and I understnad how you are excited and want to enjoy your trip!
I would offer my space for your comfortable trip. The home is not new but you will feel home :)
Looking forward to seeing you soon!