A queen size bed in a private master suite with private bathroom. Complete with clean sheets, bedding and towels! Nice comfy pillow top queen bed. We can add a twin air mattress for a 3rd guest if needed. Please let us know if an air mattress is needed.
The Private Suite is located inside our modern styled, recently remodeled home. If your guest count is 3, a twin air mattress can be provided for a cozy fit. We can also provide a queen air mattress in our living room for your 3rd and 4th guests.
In order to keep our pricing low, we ask that you please return the room, bathroom and common areas to their cleaned state prior to checking out to allow the next guest to immediately check in.
Accès des voyageurs
Digital keypad access allows for easy check in 24/7 to the property during your stay. You will also have access to the common kitchen, dining and living room during the day.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
We value your privacy but feel free to contact us anytime if you need anything!
**WELCOME** CHECK-IN POLICY
1. This is a SHARED home. Please keep kitchen, living room & bathroom clean at all times.
2. Check In Time: 4-8 pm. Early check-in fee $20 (contact us).
3. Room Key: The room key is in door knob. If not, contact us.
4. Front Door: When inside, turn deadbolt knob. When outside, press lock symbol.
5. Towels: Towels are in plastic bin inside room.
6. Vacuum/Mop/Rags: Vacuum is attached to wall next to fireplace in living room. Broom, mop & mop cleaning pads are by refrigerator. Rags/extra cleaning supplies on kitchen ledge.
1. Shoes: Please REMOVE SHOES upon entering.
2. Unregistered guests are NOT ALLOWED to enter the house per Airbnb Rules. If you have a guest, please let us know beforehand, and we can register them.
3. WIFI is a shared network with other guests. Use of WIFI is at your own risk:
4. Smoking and Illegal Drug Use are NOT allowed ANYWHERE on property. Smoking damage fee: minimum $250.
5. Toilet: Do not flush feminine products or wipes. Unclogging charge: minimum $200.
6. Animals or Pets are NOT allowed.
7. Kitchen & Living Room: Please wash dishes & clean all surfaces after EACH use. Coffee maker & filters are provided, but not coffee.
8. Green Pledge: Please limit use of electricity & water. Turn OFF lights, TV & electronics when not home.
1. Check out time is 11:00 am. Late check-out fee is $20 (contact us)
2. Linens: Place used sheets, pillowcases & towels in laundry hamper in room.
3. Tidy up room and common areas used.
Bedroom Trash Can: Empty all GARBAGE to large GARBAGE bin in front of house.
4. Kitchen: Wash & put away dishes used and wipe counters.
5. Kitchen Recycle Can: Empty blue RECYCLE container in kitchen to large RECYCLE bin in front of house.
6. Used Cleaning Rags: Place in Dirty Rags basket on top of washer.
**Thank you and Happy Travels!!**
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 7 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 %. En cas d'annulation au cours des 7 jours précédant le voyage, la réservation est non remboursable.
Cet hôte a 681 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
We are a hip cool family and love to travel! We enjoy hosting guests as much as we do being guests. We've traveled to many countries and hope to continue our worldwide exploration.
We currently live in the city and are at home with luxury amenities and bring those standards to our listings but equally love the outdoors, going off the grid, and camping. We hope we can be amazing hosts and equally great guests if we get the pleasure to meet. Happy Travels!