À propos de ce logement
Our guests can expect peace and quiet, pleasant and relaxed vacation in big and cosy Apartment Sara, which is settled in the seaside part of magical city of Pula.
This spacious and comfortable apartment - 72 square meters - is located in
Pula, Istria County.
The apartment consists of two bedrooms, a hallaway, one bathroom, big open space consisting of living room with kitchen and dining place, and covered terrace of 10 square meters. It can accommodate 6 people.
It is situated 200 meters from the sea (from marina Veruda), and within a circle of 1,5 km are located plenty of all types of beaches - pebbly, with concrete or rocky (and the swimming pools also).
Accès des voyageurs
The apartment has a TV, satellite, Internet access (wireless), air conditioning, heating, radio, parking space (behind the building), washing machine, fridge, stove, microwave, toaster, coffee maker, iron, hair dryer.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
My parents and I are available for the guests all the time!
You can reach me anytime by sms, e-mail, Viber, Whats App, Telegram Messenger and via Airbnb platform.
The wealth of Roman architecture makes otherwise workaday Pula (ancient Polensium) a standout among Croatia’s larger cities. The star of the show is the remarkably well-preserved Roman amphitheatre, smack in the heart of the city, which dominates the streetscape and doubles as a venue for summer concerts and festivals.
Historical attractions aside, Pula is a busy commercial city on the sea that has managed to retain a friendly small-town appeal. Just a short bus ride away, a series of beaches awaits at the resorts that occupy the Verudela Peninsula to the south. Although marred with residential and holiday developments, the coast is dotted with fragrant pine groves, seaside cafes and a clutch of good restaurants. Further south along the indented shoreline, the Premantura Peninsula hides a spectacular nature park, the protected cape of Kamenjak.
To make sure that you will have a pleasant stay and to prevent any misunderstanding, please read this house rules in private accommodation.
When you confirm a reservation it is implied that you are familiar and agree with them, and that you will fully adhere to them.
Violations of house rules may result with cancellation of the reservation and with full payment of the accommodation price, regardless of the shorter stay.
1. On the day of arrival guests have to give to the host their documents (passport or ID) because of registration at the Tourist Board.
2. Guests are responsible for the cleanness of the apartment after check-in. The owners are not required to clean and tidy up, or to take out the garbage during the whole stay of the clients.
3. The host will change bed linen every 7 days. The owners do not have the obligation to furnish any towel, kitchen cloth, toilet paper, cleaning products and detergent.
5. Guests are obliged to take care of their personal things and valuables left in the apartment. The owners will not be responsible in case of any disappearance, we advise to the guests to always close the doors and windows when they go out.
6. Host does not have the right to enter in the rented apartment during the absence of the guests, except to stop damages or a danger occurring in the apartment. In this case, they have to inform guests about it as soon as possible. If the host has any reason to believe that house rules are violated, guests have to let them in the apartment in order to check the situation.
7. Pets are allowed only with the permission of the host and when they are announced during booking.
8. It is not allowed to bring any weapon, inflammable or explosive substances and products with strong or unpleasant smell into the apartment.
9. Guests are kindly asked to take care of the apartment and its furniture situated inside and outside of it. It is not allowed to move the furniture or to transport it to another place, outside or to the beach (the kitchen chairs to the terrace, towels or blankets to the beach, etc…).
10. When guests go out of the apartment, they have the obligation to switch off the lights and electrical appliances, close the gas and water. As well the guests are asked while they are outside not to leave the air-conditioning on if it is not necessary, and to close doors and windows while it is in use.
11. It is forbidden to throw waste in the toilets or in any other place not predicted for this purpose like outside the house or in its vicinity.
12. It is strictly forbidden that any person other than guests stay and sleep inside the apartment. If any other person than the one who declared at the moment of the reservation are present in the accommodation, the host has the right to cancel the reservation of all the guests.
13. Guests who intentionally or accidentally damage the property, will have to reimburse the host the full amount of the occurred damage.
14. If the guests intend to arrive after 20:00 on the first day they have to inform the host about it (in order to avoid that the owners propose their accommodation to other guests, thinking that the first one gave up of the reservation).
15. On the day of departure the guests are kindly requested to leave the apartment at the latest at 10:00, in order that the host has time to prepare it for the next guests arriving at 14:00. Guests have the obligation to leave the accommodation in the same condition as they found it, tidy and undamaged.
16. The guests are requested not to disturb the peace of neighbours from 2 p.m. to 4 p.m. and from 11 p.m. to 7 a.m.
17. The host can put an end to the reservation of the guests who do not respect house rules. In this case, guests will be charged for the entire amount of the reservation, regardless the shorter stay.
18. When guests start to use the accommodation it is assumed that they are familiar with this house rules and that they agree with this conditions and obligations.
We kindly ask our appreciated guests to behave as you would like to see other people behave in their house. We kindly thank and we wish you a pleasant holiday with wonderful memories of Pula. :)
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 7 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 %. En cas d'annulation au cours des 7 jours précédant le voyage, la réservation est non remboursable.
Hello you, I'm Sara, a lawyer, foodie and travel enthusiast who currently lives and works in Zagreb (capital of Croatia). Pula is my beautiful home town, where I try to spend almost all of my spare time. Also, during summer I usually help to my parents with renting our apartment in Marina Veruda. We are a team, I do all stuff with bookings and they do everything else. I hope you will have a chance to meet us all as soon as possible. :)