Surfers Paradise whole house holiday accommodation. Quick response to messages:). My entire luxurious stunning house features 4 bedrooms including the movie theatre room which doubles as a 4th bedroom for your convenience. Private swimming pool. Parking your car is free and easy, not like the trouble you can have if you stay in a high rise.
Located on the prestigious Isle of Capri and right across the road from the 'Capri on Via Roma' restaurants and shops.
Convenience is your key here.
Surfers Paradise at its best! Arguably one of the closest Airbnb actual houses to the beaches of Surfers Paradise. This is no high rise, it is your exclusive holiday house accommodation! My home becomes your holiday home bringing you contemporary modern stylish luxury. It's your total exclusivity!
Your great escape begins here...brand new Smart 65" TV in lounge plus an additional smaller 50" TV room.
Movie theatre room with projector and B&W sound system.
Commonwealth Games accommodation must have! Available from the 4th to 15th April 2018 inclusively and exclusively.
Close to the action but away from the crowds! This house is great for family and friends get together’s who want to enjoy a homely feel, in down to earth luxury. Couple that with a local village feel right across the street in this spectacular locals secret area slap bang within the 4217 Surfers Paradise sought after postcode address.
Ice skating, beaches, mountains, wineries, Natural Arch with its glow worm caves are all here to explore and enjoy. Dream World, Movie World, Sea World, Tambourine Mountain and Springbrook National Park, boating, jet skiing, I flying and the list goes on.
The Master bedroom has a Queen sized bed with Tempur super luxury mattress, double shower with rain shower and separate toilet. You may request for 1 or 2 baby cots in this room or any other room in the house.
The house sleeps 13 if you count the 2 baby cots, otherwise 11 adults is really the maximum it can go.
Bedroom 2 also has a Queen sized bed.
Bedroom 3 has a Double sized bed.
The Movie Theatre has an optional Queen sized futon bed. This room may be used as a large bedroom, movie theatre room or additional lounge room depending on how many people you need to sleep.
There is also a smaller 'half' room which has 2 new stylish single fold out ottoman / couch beds. You can use this room as an extra TV room or a bedroom or both!
3 beds, 1 Queen Futon fold out bed and 3 single beds in total plus 2 baby cots. 6 of the beds and both cots are new.
1000 thread count quality sheets. All the bedding is down and feather filled for luxury. However you may place an alternative request:) Anti dust mite bamboo pillows are available.
2 minute walk to ‘Capri on Via Roma' on the waterway. 10 minutes genuine walk to the southern end of the beach. 20 minute walk to Cavill Ave.
Because this is a house and not a high rise you won't have to leave the swimming pool at 9 o'clock at night. You can swim in the middle of the night if you like.
My home is new, ultra-modern and spacious, located opposite the park. Everyone loves it here.
The brand new frame-less glass pool fence surrounds the pool for safety. From the kitchen and lounge room you can see the kids swimming.
There are 3 outdoor areas, the decked pool, the courtyard and the grassed front garden, fully enclosed and lockable.
The garage is kept locked by the owner. However, you may park two cars in the front driveway. There is also free on street parking. You will not have to pay for parking in my street and there is always somewhere to park just in front or very close to the house. Although a very safe and friendly neighbourhood, security cameras outside the house also give peace of mind for parking.
There is a children's playground in the park opposite the house - just a 30 second walk from the front gate!
I am sure you will have a fantastic stay at my holiday house and please contact me with any questions.
Best suited for families who want that homely, modern, luxurious and spacious atmosphere to get together, unwind and reunite with each other and have a great holiday break
Accès des voyageurs
• Gated Swimming pool. Swim day or night!
• Gourmet kitchen with induction cooktop. Plentiful appliances
• Child friendly with a high chair, stoller, pop up cots and a stroller, just ask
All overnight guests of any age are to be counted as paying guests
• Movie theatre room with B & W speakers. Use Foxtel or grab some DVD's from the booth at the shops over the road
• Ducted split cycle air conditioning with separate unit in the master bedroom
• Flat screen TV's throughout including 65" smart TV in the lounge room
• Netflix in the lounge area
• Laundry with Miele washing machine, iron and ironing board
• Pool area with bar table, 4 x sun loungers and outdoor dining table
• New frameless glass pool fence
• Separate courtyard area with outdoor lounge
• Designer glass dining table and chairs
• BBQ with plenty of gas
• 2 car driveway and there is also plenty of free on street parking
• Smoking outside only, please keep the doors closed as it is a smoke free house
• Pet friendly by arrangement prior to your booking, depending upon the pet
• Friendly neighbours
Échanges avec les voyageurs
I'm pretty friendly:) and available to show you the house when you first arrive, make sure you have everything you need and show you how things work. I am also available by phone throughout your stay in case you have any questions or requirements:.I'm looking forward to meeting you:)
• Check in on or after 2.00pm or by special earlier arrangement made prior to your reservation. Just ask:)
• Checkout time is by 10.00am.
• Commonwealth Games accommodation during 4th to 15th April 2018 is to be a continuous booking throughout this period. You may book a longer timeframe but not shorter than the above dates. Thank you.
• All guests from any age are to be counted as paying guests.
• The house accommodates up to 11 plus 2 baby cots. So if you are booking for 13 people please ensure 2 are babies.
• Please remove shoes in the house as the floors are wooden, thank you:)
• Please keep the house and front gate locked at all times.
• Smoking is permitted outside only, please respect this and keep all the doors closed while you are smoking and dispose of respectfully
• You agree not to use the house for a party or event.
• You will be requested to keep the noise levels down during the evening.
• An adult must be responsible for all bookings.
• PETS if you plan on bringing a pet please message us the details PRIOR to your reservation as depending on the pet we may have to decline.
• Do not force the pool gates open, they are to stay shut for safety reasons. Supervise all children in the pool area, keeping the pool gates shut. Swim at your own risk.
À partir du 4 avril 2018 - 15 avril 2018, la durée minimum de séjour est de 11 nuits.
Cet hôte a 111 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
Surfers Paradise vacation rental home with a twist! This Gold Coast holiday house was built and styled by me. I'm Lynne, a British female, spontaneous and love interior design and hands on maintenance. Instant Hotel on Channel 7 features my Gold Coast holiday house this year 2017. Stay tuned to Channel 7. #InstantHotel #InstantHotelsAU #InstantHotelon7 Lynne and Simon along with the house are contestants!
Lynne came to the Gold Coast, Australia about 18 years ago and am originally from London having previously lived in the USA and NZ.
Lynne was part of the double Oscar winning makeup team for Lord of The Rings (hair and makeup) where NZ became home for 2 years during the filming. Since then Lynne runs her own small custom prepared hair business which supplies to film all over the world. "I love my work:)"
Something else I wanted to do was to join Brisbane's adult ice synchronized skating team which I have done now for the past 4 years. I love the power and freedom, fitness and and high state of mental well-being this sport rewards me with. There is a rink up the road and if you care for a spin I would be more than happy to take you.
As a guest in Lynne and Simons Instant Hotel holiday house you will be most welcomed and made to feel comfortable. We want you to relax, don't worry about the dishes..just put them in the dishwasher and enjoy yourself:). Plenty of restaurants surround but if you prefer to cook then that's easy too, help yourself to the pots and pans etc
When I first got to Australia I sailed on a small yacht for 3 years and it was crazy, we didn't even have a fridge! So I know what it's like to do it tough..but you won't be doing it tough here:)
I've traveled the world so many times I can't remember and just love meeting other like-minded people. Very settled here now though due to the weather, the space and the beach:)
I have 2 small lovable dogs called Ronnie and Roxie who are named after the two sisters on Eastenders which is about the only TV I watch! British visitors will love UK TV here!
Looking forward to meeting you, Lynne and Simon:)