À propos de ce logement
This one bedroom unit is located on Quarry Master Dve, only metres to Sydney Fish Markets. A short walk to Darling Harbour, and stroll to the center of Sydney's CBD via the Pyrmont Bridge. Access to the Opera House and Sydney Harbour Bridge.
This apartment contains everything you need for a relaxing and comfortable stay in Pyrmont.
Large living area with 4 seat kitchen table, leather couch & armchair and TV/DVD/Stereo with range of CD's & DVDs for use.
Kitchen is fully equipped with all appliances (incl fridge/freezer, food processor, gas stove/oven, microwave & dishwasher), serving ware, plates etc all for your ease.
The bedroom contains Queen Size bed with all linen provided (extra available in linen area), towels in bathroom also provided for your convenience. Large built in robe in bedroom will be left with a small area of hanging space only for use of guest. Fully equipped laundry with washer & dryer.
Large terrace running the length of apartment, doors off lounge and bedroom providing loads of light and air. Terrace includes 4 seater outdoor table & lounge setting to sit 4.
The building also has access to a gym, pool and spa (on ground entry level) which are contained within the building complex.
Limited guest parking available off street for guest if required.
This apartment is the perfect choice for any guest wanting a quiet location in the heart of Sydney, close to the attractions of Darling Harbour, Sydney CBD & Sydney Harbour Bridge.
Perfect for those seeking accomodation to see New Years Eve fireworks with only a short stroll to Pirrama Park & Pyrmont Wharf for uninterrupted views of bridge
Accès des voyageurs
Check in Procedure
•Unless organised prior, Arrival Time is 3 PM as we may have current guests departing that morning.
• We do not do arrivals before 8.30 AM or after 5.30 PM unless organised prior to arrival and other arrangements.
• Please advise 24 hours prior to arrival on when you plan to meet at property. We will make a meeting time and show you around and provide keys to the apartment.
•When you arrive we will ask you to provide photo ID, to verify your booking
•If the person that has booked is not the person arriving, prior arrangements with Host must be made and details of person taking possession will need to be provided
•If for any reason apartment will not be ready for your arrival, we will advise you accordingly prior.
Building is secure therefore you will need access pass to enter at all times
Échanges avec les voyageurs
This is a fully self-contained apartment.
I will be available to meet and show you around the property, and assist with any initial queries about your stay or the area.
I am available to discuss departure and over your stay for any issues that the guest may have during their stay.
I may not be available to handle any urgent matters directly, therefore in need, will engage the help of a 3rd party to assist in resolution of any problems/emergencies that may arise. Always contactable via phone.
Any enquiries for short or long term stays are welcome. Please enquire if you require more or less days to suit your stay.
** XMAS/NEW YEAR PERIOD: Peak season- bookings of 5 or more days only (due to the location of apartment) bookings will be limited so get in quick.
- No smoking under any circumstances, even on terrace ( an extra cleaning fee will apply if found guest has smoked- allergy reasons)
- The property must be left in a clean & tidy condition as it was found
- Any linen used (towels, sheets, napery) I ask you please wash in the machine provided and return to bed/etc the way you found it. Washing cycle takes approx 40 mins. If you are unable to do this, please advise, otherwise leave in the laundry trough for cleaning. Assisting the process of clean up by being considerate by washing and cleaning up and returning apartment back to how you found it that would be wonderful! This is meant to be your home away from home so please treat like this and leave in the state you would like your own home to be left!
- As this property is within a high rise residential block, noise levels need to be kept to a minimum. By laws to the strata need to be followed and no noise on terrace after 10pm.
You will be asked to leave if any noise complaints are received.
- On entry/exit of property, please ensure that doors/windows are securely locked at all times
- Any issues/maintenance or damage needs to be reported to host immediately
- Strictly no animals
- Any extra people need to be advised to host- we can arrange a blow up double mattress at a small fee with linen to accomodate your needs (kids etc)
- Please ensure all rubbish is disposed of in bin room on bottom floor visitor car park area.
- As above, any used linen to be left in laundry trough for cleaning
- Arrangements for key return will be provided on check in with the host
- Cleaning fee will be charged with booking
** As this is my home, there will be a number of cupboards in bedroom & bathroom that I occupy & will leave my items within. These will be strictly not for the use of guests and requested that these please not be touched or accessed. Ample space for hanging will be provided.**
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 5 jours avant votre voyage, vous recevez un remboursement intégral, frais de service compris.