À propos de ce logement
This room is located in the center of Osaka.
30 sec walk from Ebisu station (Sakaisuji Line) (Red)
15 min walk from Namba station (Midosuji Line) (Red)
You can go to your restaurants every night and shop all day!
This room is for 1~4 people.
The apartment building has auto-lock security and elevator.
Feel free to use everything as you like. Lounge, kitchen, toilet, shower... no sharing with other people, it's all yours!
It is ideal for couple traveling and friends travel.
25 square meters total.
This room has an Air conditioner.
The furniture and electronic appliances are all new and in great condition. We've cleaned the whole place up nice and tidily.
We are prepared 2 Semi-Double Bed (Bed for 2 people)
There is a beautiful and comfortable bed like a first-class hotel.
There are professionally laundered before and after every guest.
WiFi for you is FREE.
Accès des voyageurs
Everything in the room is all free to use and there are no other guests to share with!
-Bath towel & face towel
-Shampoo+Rinse & Body soap
-Fry pan all all other appliances needed for cooking up a meal!
Échanges avec les voyageurs
***Interaction with Guests***
We know the restaurants in Osaka inside and out. We’ve prepared a list of our favorite restaurants in the room for our guests to enjoy the delicious hidden in this big town!
We will be more than happy on helping out with travel tips.
Of course I welcome any private and special travel plans you may have with your loved ones.
So if you’re planning a private trip that doesn’t require any hosting, we're out of the picture!
If you need us though just give me a buzz and we'll be at your service.
about Check-in/out system
After you booking, I will send the detail map and key location.
Please check-in/out by yourself. If you have any questions please let me know. We will correspond by e-mail or LINE, (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN), (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN).
Please read all the house rules and adhere to them
1. Please take off your shoes in the apartment. We have prepared clean slippers for our guests.
2. Please keep your volume down inside and outside the room, especially after 22:00.This apartment building is home to many ordinary residents. In Japan, it is not polite to be noisy in your room. So, to avoid complaints from residents, please keep it down. Parties, loud music and/or shouting are strictly prohibited.
3. Please do not talk to strangers who ring the doorbell. 99% of them are salesmen. If you do talk to other residents in the building, please call me.
4. Please do not smoke in the room?you may go out to the balcony if you wish to light up. Do not forget to put out your cigarette.
5. Please turn off the lights and air conditioner when you leave the room.
6. Please clean up after you use the kitchen.
7. Please ventilate the bathroom after using it.
8. It is safe to flush toilet paper down the toilet bowl.
9. Please do not remove any items from the room.
10. Please check-out by 11:00am
Cet hôte a 301 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
Hi, Nice to meet you!!(^^)
Account Name was changed from my wife to me.
I was born in Tokyo.
I live in Osaka from 4 years ago.
I love music and movies. I have seen a lot of Hollywood movies. .
Osaka is very close to Kyoto and Nara, it is a nice town. Food is also delicious.
I want to welcome a lot of guest come to Japan, so I began Airbnb.
I hope that you have a fun time in Japan.
---------------About my rooms---------------
We have many room now. There are all rooms in the center of Osaka. You can walk to Namba, Shinsaibashi, Nihonbashi.
Also, all apartments have an elevator. There are lots of convenience stores near my house.
It is very very convenient!!
I wish you a pleasant journey.