This is a private home studio in Brooklyn. It's garden level with a backyard and has unique old-world features like wood floors, retro kitchen, and a mosaic fire place. It is NOT newly renovated nore ultra modern if that's your vibe. It is ideal for creative types who need a private personal and work space while their in town, and it is situated in the heart of a great neighbouurhood, close to many restaurants and subways hubs.
It also comes with TWO CATS and cat sitting responsibilities.
I am an Illustrator and art director based Fort Greene Brooklyn. I am 33, male, and live with my two cats Orange Boy and Alex Katz.
- I am Canadian, from Toronto, Montreal, and Stratford.
- Have lived in NY for 4 years
- Work mostly with magazines in the art dept.
- Am working on a kid's book
- Really enjoy gardening, Interior Design, and home projects.
- Listens to all the Podcasts
Travel: I look for places that have original features, and feel a little out of time.
My Home: I try to keep it classic yet unique with a lot of hand designed touches, vintage furniture and original art. Good design and spaces are very important to me.