À propos de ce logement
I also have cheaper apartments listed on Airbnb, I can send you the links.
2 min walk Copacabana, 10 min to Ipanema beach
Supermarkets, 24 hours restaurants-nightclubs, bars, Metro station are right around the corner
AÑO NUEVO Y CARNAVAL son 10 días
He otros 4 apartamentos que aparece en Airbnb te puedo enviar enlaces
2 min a pie de la playa de Copacabana 10 minutos de Ipanema
Supermercados, 24 horas restaurantes-discotecas-bares, metro están a la vuelta de la esquina
This apartment has fully equipped kitchen and air-conditioned.
In case this apartment would not be available, I have other available apartments in the very same building.
New year's 10 days' package deal is USD $3200 up to 9 people. Carnival's 10 days' package deal is USD $3200 up to six people.
The apartment has WiFi Internet & cable TV, 24 hour doorman service, fully air conditioned.
I have Alex my usual taxi driver, he can wait for you and pick you up at the airport to make a smooth check in to the apartment. His fee is 100 reais for the waiting of your arrival and the ride to the apartment.
When you arrive in Rio de Janeiro, Alex the driver will call Mrs. Rose my assistant, she will be in the apartment to greet you and give you the keys. She is a lovely lady and can help and advise you in any situation, also can help you for booking trips and visits in the touristic Rio de Janeiro, knows the best Bureau of exchange etc. If i am in Rio we can hang out and show you some lesser known unique sites of Rio.
Details of the exact address, also Ms.Rose's phone numbers will be given to you after you made your booking through Airbnb.
Have fun and enjoy Rio all the way.
Accès des voyageurs
The metro station General Osorio's entrance is at the end of my street. 2 small street blocks to walk.
2 supermarkets right are right around the corner.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
When I am in Rio I can happily show you the area, what's around and fun.
Safe neighborhood. Restaurants, local bars etc...
It's like living in a small village but you are in Rio de Janeiro.
The metro station General Osorio's entrance is at the end of my street, 1&1/2 street blocks to walk.
- Treat the apartment as if it would be your own home. Be considerate. Respectful conduct and proper dresses are expected inside the building in the lobby, hallways, elevator, etc.
- Only discreet music after 10pm, definitely no noise parties, celebrations in the apartment just civilized conversation, no shouting for preserving the tranquility of sleeping neighbors.
- When you have the air condition on, keep all the windows closed otherwise you loose the cooling effect of the system.
- Don't overload the washing machine because it wont wash your cloth and it can break down.
- People have tendency to put a lot of cloth in the washing machine to save money, effort, energy and time, they are wrong, it does not work like that, the washing machine will break down and your cloth stays dirty.
Cet hôte a 87 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
Rio is my love with its beautiful people on the beach, streets, shopping malls, art galleries, museum. Love the night life, its restaurants, clubs. I spend my time between Rio de Janeiro and Paris. When i am in Rio i am happy to go out with my guests and show them some hidden parts of the city. I am a musician playing the flute. You can find my music Vivaldi's Revenge or Bach in Blue by Pierre Saint-Denis, in stores and on the net. Here i am playing with various musicians and also with ballet dancers.
In Rio you don't need to go to movies the City offers the best movie on Earth. Come to visit me and we'll enjoy it together all the way.