Share a room with full size bed & futon bed in one of Portland's hottest neighborhoods. Like a hostel for couples, singles, or family but quaint and curtained off for privacy. You may end up with the room to yourself or making some new friends!
IF YOU WANT TO BOOK THIS SPACE FOR MORE THAN 2 PEOPLE, PLEASE BOOK THIS LISTING AND THE FUTON SEPARATELY. Here is the link for the other bed "https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/12473284?"
If unavailable, ask if I have accommodations in another, private room.
This reservation will be for the full size bed, unless you book the entire room - (book one or two people here and one or two on the futon sofa), or just ask me if I have another room available if you want a private room and I'll let you know what's available.
Cafes, ethnic restaurants of all sorts, a library, parks, theater, and even a department/grocery store within 3 to 7 blocks. There is a microwave, hot water heater and toaster oven available. Small fridge in the bathroom for yummy leftovers. If you really want to cook, the kitchen is in the first floor and in the basement, they available. There is a large bathroom shared with 2 other rooms.
Accès des voyageurs
Most guests are out and about enjoying what Portland and this great neighborhood have to offer and just retire to their rooms when they want to sleep. If you wish to hang with us in the living room, you are welcome. And if you want to do your own cooking, there is a kitchen that you can access to.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
I can be as accessible or out of your way as you'd like. If I'm not home you can let yourself in without me there. I'll be camping much of the summer about an hour away, but will have Youness available to assist. His number is (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
I'm also happy to provide day outings anywhere that we can go to in one day for $100 a day. We can go to Multnomah Falls, go to the ocean, or go to the desert. Lots of fun things to do around here and of be happy to take you there - provided my schedule allows it.
En savoir plus sur ce numéro
1. Please be quiet when coming in and out of the house and close the door firmly but VERY quietly. (Please don't slam the door.) Make sure to relock for everyone's security by pressing the lock button or closing the deadbolt manually. But do not lock the door knob. Only registered guests who have booked are allowed in the house. Do not give out the code to anyone else.
2. Please be especially quiet after 10 p.m.
3. This is a no-smoking and no drugs household. Kindly respect that.
4. No one other than the persons booked is allowed to enter the house or stay in the room
5. Have fun and enjoy yourselves!
I was born in Guyana and have traveled to 22 countries.
Speak French and German pretty fluently.
Love to meet international people and all types of personalities.
Hope you enjoy Portland - truly the greatest city on earth! But shh it's a secret that you are in on!