This property is available for 7 and 4-night rentals depending on the season. We do not rent for any time less than that unless you are having an event at the site.The price shown is all inclusive. Historic Shadow Point is the most charming, and intimate Family Vacation and Wedding Venue in Key Largo, FL. With our own private beach, lovely breezes, tropical gardens, and stunning 180 degrees of Largo Sound vistas, there is no better place for an unforgettable family get-together or wedding!
This unique property is an unforgettable slice of 1920s Key Largo. Because of its size and location, Historic Shadow Point is very popular for weddings, family gatherings, and other special events. We have catered to guests from all over the world, and many come back year after year.
The vintage Cottages are situated on a secluded, shady peninsula surrounded by water on three sides, with clear views of mangrove islands and abundant wildlife.
2-acre Vacation Rental on the water with its own private beach, kayaks and paddleboards. Has four bedrooms in the Historic Main House plus two-day beds and a hammock on the porch. The cottage offers two bedrooms and a pullout couch. Very secluded.
This Vacation Rental property, located on over two secluded acres in the Florida Keys, is nestled in a native hardwood hammock and has been owned by the same family since 1923. The two vintage Cottages on the property will sleep 12 to 16 guests. Conveniently located one hour south of the Miami International Airport, Historic Shadow Point is an unmatched vacation rental opportunity and wedding venue. There's no place like it!
Rentals include the use of paddle boards and kayaks. Launch from our private beach or relax in our lounge chairs to soak up the wonderful views, gorgeous weather, and the spectacular natural setting.
Both houses come with the rental of this very secluded property. There is a main house and guest house - rented together for privacy.
I have a manager available to answer any questions
We are surrounded by water on three sides and are very secluded yet close to markets and night life.
You do need a car
The price listed includes cleaning and taxes of 12.5%.Please go to our website - which is our name (URL HIDDEN) to see more about this property.
Contract to be signed by renter -
Short-term Rental Agreement Terms and Conditions
For Historic Shadow Point
I/We, the undersigned, hereinafter referred to as “Tenant” are renting 500 -600 Bonito Ave. Key Largo, Fl. 33077
for vacation or recreation purposes, and agree to the following:
1. Tenant is responsible for full payment for the entire rental period. The Refundable Deposit Fee is
due with the return of this Agreement. This portion of the Rental Fee will hold the property.
The full rental fee noted in the last box above under “Fees” is due sixty (60) days prior to
occupancy. Payments must be made by check.
2. Reservation is not confirmed until the Rental Agreement has been returned and the Deposit
3. Failure to make payments when due will result in cancellation of this Agreement.
4. Refundable Deposit will be refunded within 15 days of Tenant’s departure if the following is met(URL HIDDEN)a. The house has not been smoked in.
b. No linens or household items are missing.
c. No early check-in or late check-out.
d. The outside has been cleaned of all debris from smoking. No cigarette butts!
e. The terms of this contract are followed.
5. If Tenant cancels this reservation, the Owner will make every attempt to rebook Tenant’s
reservation. Tenant must cancel in writing ninety (90) days before the first rental date to have all monies returned minus $250 booking fee. Cancellations due to situations when the property has been rendered unusable as deemed by the owners (hurricanes, floods, fire etc.) will be given a full refund of all fees paid.
6. If Tenant does not personally inspect the premises prior to signing this Agreement, Tenant
agrees to accept the rental property upon arrival, provided it meets the basic description as listed(URL HIDDEN)page 3
on the Rental Websites. In addition, Tenant agrees that Tenant will not be entitled to a refund
of rent money, nor relocation to another property, and will have no claim or recourse
against the Owner.
7. Tenant and Tenant’s guests and visitors agree not to smoke inside the house.
8. Tenant and Tenant’s guests and visitors agree that there will be no loud parties in the home or on the premises and that they will conduct themselves in a manner inoffensive to the neighbors and
that the premises will be maintained in good order and appearance during their stay.
9. Tenant and Tenant’s guests and visitors agree that any drug use on the property; or any
disturbance, annoyance, endangerment, or inconvenience of the neighbors; or use of
the premises for any immoral or unlawful purposes or in violation of any law or ordnance;
or commit waste or nuisance on or about the premises will immediately terminate
Tenant’s occupancy and Rental Agreement of these premises.
10. Owner or Owner’s Agent may enter the premises immediately in the event of an
emergency in order to perform necessary repairs and/or maintenance; with 24 hours’ notice
for normal maintenance or to show a prospective renter.
11. Occupancy price is based on and limited to twelve (12) persons. Overnight visitors are not allowed at any time unless previously agreed to by the Owner. Any damage by visitors is the responsibility of the renter. If more than the maximum number is found to be occupying the leased property, Tenant agrees that a charge of $100 per person/night will be payable to Owner and
Tenant will promptly submit monies due. Occupancy of RV on the premises is not permitted with
this contract. Additionally, if an RV is on the premises this Agreement may be immediately
terminated without refund.
12. In accordance with Monroe County Ordinance, all loud noise will need to be reduced after 11:00 p.m.
13. No pets are allowed on the premises without prior authorization. Guests who bring a pet or pets
without approval will forfeit their Security Deposit and may be evicted from the property. If your pet is authorized, it is your responsibility to make sure the pet does not dig up the yard, ruin any item inside the house, nor sleep on beds or covers. We ask that you clean up any dog waste an(URL HIDDEN)
dispose of it in the garbage. We have approved your pet on your recommendation and
require that the pet is well behaved.
14. Tenant shall be responsible for all damage, breakage, and /or loss to the premises,
except normal wear and tear and unavoidable casualties (deemed by Owner) which ma(URL HIDDEN)page 4
result from Occupancy. There shall be no bonfires or fires of any type on the property.
15. The property will be left in the same good and habitable condition. Any damages or
notable conditions found upon arrival will be reported to the Owner within one (1) hour of
Occupancy. Tenant understands the property will be inspected prior to Tenant’s rental start and
following Tenant’s departure. Otherwise, Tenant agrees to any repair costs for any damages and
will promptly submit the monies due for full cost of replacement/repair
16. Tenant agrees to indemnify Owner and Property Manager harmless from all liability, loss or
damage arising from any nuisance or harm made or suffered on the leased premises by Tenant,
Tenant’s guests or invitees and from any carelessness, neglect, or improper conduct of any
persons entering, occupying or visiting the premises. By returning this reservation form you agree
the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that may occur while on the
premises or its facilities by Tenant or Tenant’s guests. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed
that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises.
17. The Owner shall provide utilities, furniture and fixtures, linens and towels (including beach
towels) and other basic supplies in kitchen and bathrooms. The premises shall be left
in order and excess use of towels and linens beyond what is offered, and use of supplies not
replaced shall be evaluated. all supplies, paper towels, toilet paper, napkins, paper plates, coffee(URL HIDDEN)etc. are offered for the convenience of the tenant to get started for your stay. Please replace these
necessary essentials for the next tenant.
18. Prior to vacating the House, Tenant is responsible to remove all trash and recyclables and
ensure all dishes and cookware are clean and placed back where they belong. Also please return any furniture (inside and outside) that was moved to its original position. All grills must be cleaned and put away with covers for the next tenants’use. Beds should be left unmade. Make sure all doors and windows are locked and shut and that the heater or air conditioners have been turned off. When Tenant leaves the house (or barbeque) in such a condition that additional time is required to properly prepare for the next guest, we must charge for that additional time so that the house is given the attention needed. The charge for this additional time will be a minimum of $100.00
If you rented the house and are not the last person to leave, please make sure all renters
understand the procedure.
19. Grounds and Wildlife: Shadow Point is a unique and delicate ecosystem that contains many rare
and native plants and animals. Tenant agrees to not remove or damage any plants, flowers, or
animals found on the property during their stay. This includes the endangered Florida Tree Snails
that live in our native hardwood hammock. Please stay on the paths and out of the planters to
avoid trampling freshly planted trees and flowers. A fee may be assessed if excessive damage to
the grounds or plants is discovered(URL HIDDEN)
(URL HIDDEN)Pag(URL HIDDEN)
20. The use of kayaks, paddleboards, and other float items are provided to tenants for their enjoyment. All items must be returned to shed when finished using. Tenant shall not hold the landlord responsible for any problems that occur with these items. All chaise lounges and chairs shall be put back around the beach area.
21. There will be an extra OUTDOOR CLEANING charge for any special use of property (weddings,
or large parties). All events that have more than fifty people (50) in attendance must secure a
port-al-let at their expense. All events must clean exterior grounds of any trash and debris at end
22. We will make every effort to return items but will not be liable or responsible for personal
items left behind, lost, or stolen.
23. Time is of the essence in this agreement. After ten days of being sent this contract will be deemed null and void.
(URL HIDDEN)Page 6
By renting this property you are secluded from all neighbors.
I have a staff that will help with all of your needs.
We are the only property that offers a beach and a 180 degree of the surrounding water.
A car is needed to visit all of the exciting things in the area.
Accès des voyageurs
by renting Historic Shadow Point you are renting two houses surounded by water on over two acres.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
We have a manager that can help with anything you need.
You must comunicate with the owner by phone and sign a contract before you rent this property.
We have a contract that must be signed before booking takes place. We must communicate with you by phone or email (EMAIL HIDDEN) before rental occurs. Please check our website.
Aucun commentaire (pour l'instant)
Ce logement n'a reçu aucun commentaire. Si vous y séjournez, votre commentaire apparaîtra ici.