Separate Entrance, but adjoins the main house.
- 1 spacious carpeted bedroom with en suite bathroom & shower (upstairs) and built in cupboards
- Beautiful view of sunset over Llandudno's dunes
- Full kitchen fitted with grocery cupboards and wine-rack
- Bathroom downstairs with bath
- Open plan lounge / kitchen (small but comfortable area)
- Walkway that leads to a garden with pool
- Garage for 1 vehicle
- Private courtyard
- Separate Laundry (no laundry service / self service)
- Alarm & beams (very secure)
- Strictly NO pets and NO smokers
- Young professional or young couple will suit
- Not suited for a family or the elderly
- Rent includes electricity and water as well as free Internet
Situated on a mountain in Hout Bay, Cape Town, South Africa.
The best way to get an impression of this small village situated 25 km's from the city centre of Cape Town is to search for "Hout Bay Beach" and "Chapman's Peak" in (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN).
The neighbourhood is quiet - hardly any noise at night. Inside and outside alarm systems ensure safety - we have not had an incident in 9 years...
There is a bus stop within approx 3 km from the apartment, but the walk is up and down a steep hill.
The town centre is approx 7km away, and there you will find everything you need from restaurants to pubs to banks, hotels, hairdressers and the like.
Our Main road leads into Chapmans Peak - one of the most scenic mountain passes in the world.
Our beach is hardly ever crowded and is lovely at sunset! It is cleaned all year round and no dogs are allowed on the one side, so it is just pure and beautiful enjoyment!
Our apartment adjoins our main house. We are a young family wit 2 toddlers. Our house was too big for our needs, so we decided to use some of the space to create a living space to rent out. The apartment is a double story. Two of the walls of the top story (the main bedroom) adjoins our house. The bottom story is stand-alone (no communal walls with our living space).
We currently have an engaged couple who will be moving to the DRC in April. Occupancy as from 1 May is possible.
We are fluent in English and German, and we welcome any traveller who would like to call Hout Bay their home for at least a year of their lives.
Even though the apartment is unfurnished, we do provide a queen size bed. Once you are here we will assist you with purchasing your furniture.
No loud parties, no smoking, no pets.
Aucun commentaire (pour l'instant)
Ce logement n'a reçu aucun commentaire. Si vous y séjournez, votre commentaire apparaîtra ici.