À propos de ce logement
Japanese style studio with modern twist in the heart of Osaka(Namba) about 5 min walk from Airport Nankai station and local Namba train station. Unit comes with pocket wifi, perfect place to stay for travellers
*another unit is also available too!
Our building is relatively quite new compared to most buildings in the Namba area, 8 years old and our unit has been renovated and decorated with a unique traditional theme (Tatami mats) so we hope you enjoy the experience
Accès des voyageurs
You will have access to the whole unit to yourselves.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
We will be able to provide you with information that you are interested, i.e. renting traditional kimono, local top restaurants,
We are literally 5 minutes walk from Nankai Namba Station (This is a direct train from the airport). We are also less than 5 minute away from local Namba Station. Unfortunately we do not have free parking but there is a few conveniently located public parking lots near the building.
To get to Kyoto we recommend taking the Keihan Line with only 1 transfer making it very easy to do day trips. From our apartment to Kyoto's Fushimi Inari Shrine takes 60 minutes or Kyoto's Gion which takes 70 minutes including transfer time.
We require a copy of the passport of all guest that will be staying in the unit.
In order for us to make it flexible for your check-in time you will be able to retrieve the key to the apartment anytime. Once confirmed we will send you instructions on how to get the key. We understand it can be difficult when your flight/travel schedule is later in the day, We do accommodate late check-outs as long as it does not conflict with other bookings but we cannot confirm you until the day before your check-out date.
Check in - 3pm
Check out - 11am
Please understand this is a nice regular apartment with real other local residents living in them, the building rules are quite strict, so please adhere to our house rules so we don't receive complaints and continue to provide our awesome apt to our future guests. (If you break any of the house rules you are subject to get penalty, which is subtracted from the deposit.)
Just as a safety issue WE REQUIRE A PASSPORT COPY OR AIRBNB PASSPORT VERIFICATION FROM ALL GUESTS WHO WILL BE STAYING AT THE UNIT (We need to receive this 7 days before your trip)
1. Please try to use indoor voices at all times when in the building, especially at night after 10pm (If we receive a complaint we will impose a penalty) No parties!
2. Please do not try to loiter inside/outside of the building, we would like to keep a low profile as a respect to other residents of the building
3. Our pocket Wi-Fi is unlimited and free for you to use, you may take it out with you but please take good care of it. An additional fee may be imposed to you if the unit is damaged/loss.
4. The pocket Wi-Fi is for personal use only, please not undertake illegal activities with it, any rights infringement penalty will be imposed to the guest that signed up with us.
5. Please do not smoke in the apartment, either smoke in the balcony (There is an ashtray in the balcony for you to use) or downstairs in the streets.
6. No illegal activities or drugs are permitted in the unit
7. We ask you to please keep garbage contained in the designated garbage bins or thrown into the building garage as our instructions
8. Please do not lose the keys as they are quite expensive to be replaced or get locked out of building (We will try our best to come to help you out but a penalty may be imposed depends on circumstance)
9. Please do not break any furniture or appliances. Please do not flush anything in the toiler other than toilet paper as this damages the pipes.
10. The space was designed for 1-2 guest but we do not mind if you have an extra guest, but please do not have more than 3 guests in the apartment. We only provide towels and essentials for 2 guest.
11. Please do not use any foreign stove, a stove is provided in the unit along with simple cooking utensils.
12. Please take all important belongings with you, we assume all items left in the apartment are items you do not want anymore. If you forget an item please contact us ASAP, if we have not done the cleaning we will try to find a way to return the item to you.
13. Please do not bring pets into the units as we worry there will be pet damages to our furnitures.
14. The room has tatami mats, some luggages will damage our floor we ask you to be extra careful when bringing them into the unit.
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 7 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 % et les frais de service vous sont remboursés intégralement.
Cet hôte a 186 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
Hi there, I am Meg!
Me and my husband are both frequent travelers and also have experienced staying at some Airbnb before(they turned out really wonderful memories), we decided to rent out our apartment rooms we own in Osaka for those who want to try something different and unique!
Our two apartment rooms are walkable from Namba Station, Osaka where has direct transportation from Kansai Airport.
Both rooms are in the same floor of the same apartment, so its convenient for family/group of friends to stay close(but not too close!) too.
Since I have lived oversea for long(almost half of my life actually), I really appreciate Japanese culture and its beauty. Thats the reason why room decor theme is Japanese and we offer you welcome snacks/tea and other amenities to make you even more comfortable.
Hope you like them =)
We also want to offer you a Pocket Wifi to make everything go smoother and easier too!
We wish you have a great time staying at our place!
Feel free to ask me any questions!
Happy traveling! =)