Prestigious home, breathtaking views! 4BR+loft/4.5BA luxury home in Breckenridge’s Highlands Neighborhood. Drive to slopes/town. Sleeps 12: king bed, queen bed, 4 twin beds, 2 sleeper sofas. Gas fireplace, LCD TV, 1-car garage, private hot tub.
This beautiful 4-bedroom, 4.5-bathroom luxury home is a perfect retreat for large families and groups up to 12. No expense was spared in this new home’s construction or décor; this is mountain sophistication at its finest. Breckenridge’s prestigious Highlands area offers tremendous views and the nearby Breckenridge Golf Club; you’re also just a 5-minute drive to the slopes or downtown Breckenridge. You’ll love the private hot tub, and the nearby Lower Flume trail offers cross-country skiing and snowshoeing in the winter, as well as hiking and mountain biking in the summer.
Inside, the living area is spectacular: soaring vaulted ceiling, upscale furniture, a two-story rock gas fireplace, and floor-to-ceiling windows with views of the ski slopes. There’s also a full entertainment room downstairs with a huge LCD TV and another fireplace, as well as a loft/seating area upstairs for relaxing, reading and games. Outside, relax and enjoy the large deck, gas grill and hot tub.
The kitchen is a gourmet chef’s delight: plenty of granite counter space, a gas range, double oven and an elegant dining table that seats eight (as well as room for five at the counter). The home also boasts two master bedroom suites, so it’s perfect for two couples or families to share. There’s a one-car heated garage, a full laundry area with a washer and dryer, and complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the home.
If you’re looking for luxury, space and access to a variety of mountain activities, Silverview at Highlands will not disappoint. Call us today to learn more about this fabulous mountain home!
- Queen master suite: beautiful room with queen bed, private bathroom with tile tub/shower, private balcony, mountain views.
- Loft: full sleeper sofa.
- King master suite: huge suite with king bed, private bathroom with jetted soaking tub and walk-in tile shower, private door to deck, mountain views.
- Bathroom: 1/2 guest bath.
- Bedroom 3: two twin beds, private bathroom with tub/shower, private door to hot tub, patio.
- Bedroom 4: two twin beds, bathroom with tub/shower (also opens to hall/den).
- Den: queen sleeper sofa.
SPECIAL UNIT NOTES – PLEASE READ:
- No Pets / No Smoking.
- A $1000 refundable damage deposit will be charged to credit card at check in.
- Renters must be a minimum of 25 years old.
- Parking: 2-car garage with 2 outdoor spaces — 4 spaces total.
- No air conditioning. All units include at least one fan.
- Business and Occupancy License #37761.
Accès des voyageurs
Directions to our Frisco Office from Denver for Check-in:
The Summit Mountain Rentals office is located at 101 East Main Street, Frisco, Colorado. Take I-70 west to exit 201. SMR office is located just 70 miles west of Denver at exit 201 on I-70 in Frisco, Colorado. Turn left upon exit onto Main Street and proceed for approximately .6 mile. The office is located at the northeast corner of First Ave and Main Street on your left (next to Alpine Accents Consignment). Parking is located on Main Street or First Avenue.
- Sorry, no pets or smoking of any kind allowed.
- Guest paying and signing for rental must be 25 years or older and must be present at check-in.
- A credit card is required for $1000 damage deposit authorization upon check-in.
Summit Mountain Rentals (SMR) is a privately owned, locally operated, full-service property management company focused on short-term vacation rentals in Breckenridge and Frisco, Colorado. We manage more than 145 properties in Breckenridge and Frisco ranging from luxurious mountain homes to boutique condominiums. We pride ourselves on delivering the highest level of satisfaction to our property owners and vacation guests. Our efforts have been rewarded by SMR being voted "Best Property Management Company in Summit County” in the Summit Daily News readers' poll for the last five years.