Danube, bridge, capitol, restaurants near at hand, city view with balcony. The house is more then 100 years old, tarnished.
Please don't smoke in the flat, only at the balcony. Please be careful with the balcony, do
not climb over the rail.
Further guests are not accepted, particularly night.
Thank you for your understanding.
Please turn the lights off, if you leave the apartement.
The check-in from 15 pm. The check-out is made until 11 pm
Early or late check in/out can be requested but is subject to availability and can be confirmed only 24 h before arrival.
- We highly recommend to lock the doors and keep bigger windows closed every time you leave the apartment. It'i important that he small Windows (in room and after door) please leave little open upside - for safety side because fresh air supply as specially by heeting, cooking and use aircondition.
- Never leave the building front door open or leave the keys outside hanging in the lock, because of the high burglar risk.
- It is only allowed to smoke in the terrace / balcony.
This is a quiet house - although the city center is noisy. We ask everyone to be considerate in regards to the wellbeing and comfort of the neighborhood’s residents and fellow guests. Please, do not play music after 10 pm until 8 am, inside the apartment or even outside in the terrace.
- Please be considerate when entering or leaving the building at late hours.
- Please make sure that your garbage is in a trash bag before you dump it into the green trash dumpster that is located at the building’s entrance.
Sorry for deposit, I sould ask it - I have wrong emperience, but you're going to get back if nothing miss (as remote controller, TV), broked and so (only for bigger thing, not a glass). Thank you for understanding.
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 5 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement intégral. En cas d'annulation au cours des 5 jours précédant le voyage, la première nuit est non remboursable, mais vous recevrez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 % du coût des nuits restantes.
Hello, I lived in this flat for about 15 years until I moved away a year ago and I really loved it. Although it is smaller, it's very cosy and practical because it's in the city centre, it's very accesible from all directions. My office is still in the building so I'm still around quite often.