À propos de ce logement
Le Palais du Port is a contemporary design studio perfectly located on the Port of Nice in one of the most beautiful historical buildings in town.
The apartment is a contemporary design, sophisticated and bright 30 sq.m. studio located at the third floor with elevator of an historical building on the Port of Nice. The large studio is composed of an entrance with closets, a living-room area with fully equipped American kitchen, 1 easy to open and comfortable double sofa bed, and a bathroom. Main sleeping area is located on the mezzanine with a queen size bed. It features very high ceilings and has been fully renovated and decorated by an architect with fine Italian materials and furnitures. The double-glazing windows will ensure you a great soundproofing from the exterior.
Accès des voyageurs
The price include:
- a warm welcome, maps, travel guides and things to do;
- Wrapped bed linen and towels;
- Kitchen amenities;
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Do not hesitate to communicate me any specific need and request, I will do my best to ensure you will have a perfect stay in Nice.
Please note that smocking is not allowed in the apartment.
Please note that the keys will be given :
- Every day from 12:30pm to 8:00pm at MY CASA NICE agency located at 109 Promenade des Anglais 06000 Nice.
- For late check-in € 20 additional fee will be requested for all arrivals after 8:00pm, the keys will be given directly at the apartment.
- Sunday and Bank holidays from 12:30pm to 8:00pm at MY CASA NICE agency located at 109 Promenade des Anglais 06000 Nice. An additional € 20 fee will be requested.
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 5 jours avant votre voyage, vous recevez un remboursement intégral, frais de service compris.
Cet hôte a 117 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
Hey, my name is Davide, originally from Milan, Italy I have spent the last 10 years abroad working in different countries. Like all great travellers I have seen more than I remember and remember more than I have seen.
Some years ago I have decided to stop in Nice, for the quality of living and the beauty of the region. Here I have spent most of my holidays since I was young, I will be happy to share with you all my secrets so you can live the Cote d'Azur at the best.
I hope you will be my guest!