À propos de ce logement
On the golf course! 4BR/4.5BA deluxe home outside of Breckenridge. Drive to slopes/town. Sleeps 15: 3 queens, captain’s bunk (twin over full), queen futon, 2 queen sleeper sofas. Private hot tub, gas fireplace, jetted bathtubs, 2-car garage, Wi-Fi.
4 BR, 4.5 BA PRIVATE HOME – HOT TUB – ON GOLF COURSE
Enjoy a perfect mountain getaway in this beautiful 4-bedroom, 4.5-bathroom deluxe home on Breckenridge’s Jack Nicklaus-designed 27-hole golf course. This spacious home is a great retreat for large families or groups of up to 15 people. It is located only a short distance from bike trails, fly fishing and miles of Nordic skiing, allowing access to year-round recreational opportunities! You can easily drive to the slopes and downtown Breckenridge for shopping, dining and entertainment. You’ll also love the private hot tub on the deck after a long day playing in the mountains!
Entering the great room you’ll be welcomed by a beautiful 30 foot tall vaulted ceiling with log trusses and a bridge spanning the room on the second floor. Relax by the moss rock fireplace and the LCD TV while looking out over the 5th tee of the golf course and the beautiful forests surrounding it. The fully equipped kitchen has granite countertops and seating for eight at the dining table and 4 more at the counter dividing the kitchen. There are patio doors from the breakfast bar that open onto the ground level patio where you’ll find a gas grill and private hot tub.
All guests staying at the Hohenmark Haus will absolutely love the private bathrooms with jetted tubs located in each of the four bedrooms. Other amenities include a washer & dryer, ski storage, complimentary Wi-Fi, and parking for four vehicles.
Don’t miss the beauty of this mountain home when planning your next Breckenridge vacation. Call or book Hohenmark Haus online today!
- Bedroom 1: queen bed, queen sleeper sofa, private bathroom with jetted tub/shower.
- Bedroom 2: queen bed, private bathroom with jetted tub/shower.
- Bedroom 3: captain’s bunk (twin over full), queen futon, private bathroom with jetted tub/shower.
- Living area: queen sleeper sofa.
- Bathroom: 1/2 guest bath.
- Master bedroom: queen bed, private bathroom with jetted tub and steam shower, gas fireplace, LCD TV.
SPECIAL UNIT NOTES – PLEASE READ:
- No Pets / No Smoking.
- A $500 refundable damage deposit will be charged to credit card at check in.
- Renters must be a minimum of 25 years old.
- Parking: 2-car garage with 2 outdoor spaces — 2 spaces total.
- No air conditioning. All units include at least one fan.
Accès des voyageurs
Directions to our Frisco Office from Denver for Check-in:
The Summit Mountain Rentals office is located at 101 East Main Street, Frisco, Colorado. Take I-70 west to exit 201. SMR office is located just 70 miles west of Denver at exit 201 on I-70 in Frisco, Colorado. Turn left upon exit onto Main Street and proceed for approximately .6 mile. The office is located at the northeast corner of First Ave and Main Street on your left (next to Alpine Accents Consignment). Parking is located on Main Street or First Avenue.
- Sorry, no pets or smoking of any kind allowed.
- Guest paying and signing for rental must be 25 years or older and must be present at check-in.
- A credit card is required for $500 damage deposit authorization upon check-in.
Très strictes 60
Si vous annulez jusqu'à 60 jours avant le voyage, vous recevez un remboursement à hauteur de 50 %. En cas d'annulation au cours des 30 jours précédant le voyage, la réservation est non remboursable.
Cet hôte a 468 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
Summit Mountain Rentals (SMR) is a privately owned, locally operated, full-service property management company focused on short-term vacation rentals in Breckenridge and Frisco, Colorado. We manage more than 145 properties in Breckenridge and Frisco ranging from luxurious mountain homes to boutique condominiums. We pride ourselves on delivering the highest level of satisfaction to our property owners and vacation guests. Our efforts have been rewarded by SMR being voted "Best Property Management Company in Summit County” in the Summit Daily News readers' poll for the last five years.