Bright, "Altbau", 2 room apartment in the heart of Kreuzberg. The perfect base-camp from which to get out and explore Berlin.
The cosy apartment has 2 bright rooms, which receive light from both the north and south.
The main room is a large kitchen-living space. The kitchen is fully equipped a dishwasher, induction hob and oven; for those nights where you feel like eating in.
The bedroom is a nice size, with a large bohemian-style double bed. There is a hanging rack for garments. If you look hard enough (takes a good eye), you can spot the Fernseher Türen through the front window.
The modest bathroom is recently refurbished, with a powerful corner shower.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
I am away during the stay, so you have freedom of the house.
- The bed is on the floor, which might not be to all tastes.
- It's bright in the morning and my curtains are thin, so not one for sensitive sleepers (although, eye masks are provided).
- The shower can get hot on maximum, so just be careful.
- Enjoy the stay!
- Please turn the key in the door twice.
- No house parties. I love my flat, and would expect you to have the same respect for it :)