Large (1200 sq ft), cozy, HIGH FLOOR corner suite that faces East side of the city with breathtaking sunrises. TV's in every room. Complex is one of the LA's Landmarks, 5 minute walk to The GROVE, LACMA, World Famous Farmers Market. A short car ride brings you to Beverly hills, Hollywood, DTLA, Santa Monica, Venice and many more. Surrounded by lots of shops, restaurants with very rich Night life.
High Floor Condo.
Huge bedrooms and even bigger living space.
TV's in every room figuring Amazon FireTV.
Fully equipped kitchen.
Lots of natural light.
Almost no outside noise.
Located in the center of the beautiful garden.
Reserved Parking in the Garage.
Close to everything.
Very secured private community.
Accès des voyageurs
NOTE: If you would like to use Pack-and-Play during your stay, please let me know at the moment of booking.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
I'll meet you upon arrival to check you in and answer any questions you might have. If check-in will be during unusual hours I will have a lock box at the property.
- Treat my home like it is yours. I will be here for all of your needs and concerns 24/7
- Please tell me if you need anything and are not feeling comfortable in anyway. I want your experience in my apartment to be wonderful
- Please be respectful and courteous to neighbors. Loud noise, parties, or smoking are not allowed
* Treat the place like it is your own.
* NO pets are allowed.
* Absolutely NO smoking.
* NO large parties, events, filming or photography.
* NO shipping/delivery to the unit.
Cet hôte a 376 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
We believe in treating everyone with respect... and we ask the same of everyone we encounter in our life. We believe our places make your stay a unique experience. We enjoy meeting new and interesting people, playing basketball, traveling, discovering new delicious food, tasty wine, and many more things.
Our ideal guest is a person who is respectful of others home and property, clean and drama free.
We are looking forward to meeting you,
Nick & Al