This cute 1 bedroom apartment has breathtaking views of Table Mountain and conveniently located in the CBD. It is close to public transport and museums in the area. It is in a secure building with controlled access and has a secure off-street parking bay.
Bringing together all the key elements of the perfect Cape Town pad. The apartment features one bedroom located on the 3rd floor and has a comfortable king-size bed. There is a comfortable sleeper couch in the lounge which sleeps one.
I hope you will absolutely love your stay in our modern apartment in the CBD. The space is the perfect base from which to explore the city - walking distance from many attractions, loads of unique and delicious food options and of course the night time festivities on Long Street.
Accès des voyageurs
Guests will have full access to the apartment as well as shared amenities in the building:
- fully-fitted kitchen with: fridge/ freezer, washer, kettle, toaster, microwave, oven, stove
- all the basics including towels, toilet paper and cleaning agents
- uncapped wifi
- rooftop pool
- fully-equipped gym
- one secure off-street parking bay (located opposite apartment building)
- self-service apartment whereby guests will let themselves in and out (I am always available telephonically/email at all times if needed)
- please note that the elevator is currently being serviced
Échanges avec les voyageurs
I am an entrepreneur and therefore am always busy with something in my office which is located close to the apartment.
I always make sure that I am available if guests need me.
- Respect your neighbours: you might be on holiday but some of our neighbours are not. So no loud music after 10pm.
- Observe the building rules: These mostly relate to noise, guests, use of communal space and smoking. Do not break these rules as you will be held accountable for any penalties.
- The apartment comfortably sleeps 2. Please do not book for two and attempt to sneak in additional guests - the doorman will keep an eye out and will notify us of any contravention of this rule, which we in turn will report to Airbnb.
- No smoking in the apartment.
- A replacement fee of $80 will apply if keys are lost and must be paid before checkout.
@ShamJansen. I love great conversation, connecting with inspirational and courageous people, exploring new places, writing, reading, outdoors and ice cream enthusiast. Born and bred in Cape Town, South Africa and have a passion for travelling. Next big trip when I get the chance: Belize.
À propos du logement
Quand vous voyagez avec Airbnb, vous séjournez chez quelqu'un.