Sleep 12-16+ of your friends and family with the best New Orleans vacation in this 1930-50s "landmark" as "one of the most unusual beautiful homes in New Orleans" touting this "exotic" and "private" exterior provides perfect location for all its guest!
Private Courtyard is great for large groups, wedding parties, receptions, game days and BBQ, family reunions all can be held right in the court yard and plenty of room to add seating for guests under the veranda, under the wrap around porch or the roof top terrace!
2 Huge 55" TVS are located on the walls of the Living Room and Kitchen/Dinning Area so games and tv can be viewed from all aspects regardless of location.
House provides enough room to sleep up to 14 people!
Great location simply take the 7 minute ferry ride over and be dropped off on canal street walking distance to all the New Orleans favorites, festivals, parades, and entertainment! Never have to get in your vehicle and fight or pay for expensive parking! Harrahs Casino, Riverwalk Mall, French Quarter all right there!!!
Free parking on both sides of the home on the street! Enough room for many vehicles or trailers.
Fenced in Double lot yard with privacy shrubs that keep your party and family private!
Views from you roof top terrace!
Accès des voyageurs
Arrive anytime day or night with remote access to the home.
Check in time is after 4pm
Check out is 11am
Échanges avec les voyageurs
We are not located at the home.
Numéro de licence ou d'immatriculation17STR10550
En savoir plus dans ce domaine
We ask you understand that this is our home and we work very very hard to provide for our family as you do yours with 4 girls 2 in college and one senior and a 7 year old you can imagine the expense!
So please understand that every dollar counts and that please treat our things like they are yours or better!!!
We have only a few rules that really concern safety and making the most of your vacation!
1) no smoking in our home or near any Windows or doors and if you smoke it must be at street and disposed of properly and not taken inside the home
2) no pets on furniture or beds
3) no pets besides dogs and inside home they must not exceed 20lbs and outside must not be over 40lbs. Pet fee must be paid
4) Absolutely NO children on 2nd level without adult supervision
5) all gates, doors and locks must remain locked when not at the home
6) Street parking is allowed on both side of the home and make sure you park faced the right way to avoid being towed.
7) no weapons on property
8) no drugs on property
9) no removal or cutting of any plants or trees
10) no loud music outside the home - level of volume must not carry over to neighbors - infraction will result in immediate removal from the home.
10a) no music at all allowed outside the home Sunday thru Wednesday after 8pm, or after 10pm Thursday thru Saturday. Respect for neighbors is a must.
11) no moving furniture, tvs, or any other items in around or out of home
12) leave all items as they were upon your departure
13) checkin 4 pm check out 11am
14) don't leave your cars unlocked or open at anytime
15) all checkout procedures must be followed
Cet hôte a 7 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
I am a mother of 4 daughters, and a wife of the most amazing husband! We own our own business We homeschool our youngest age 7, we have one Senior, one on the Chancellors list at app state in North Carolina, and one daughter that lives abroad in Denmark that works for a major clothing company and speaks 8 languages. We travel and work and have homes in several vacation destinations and let our girls learn by seeing and experience! We are Christians who hold family values dear to us. We live on the beach where we spend the majority of our time and love cooking out and having friends and family visit us. Were hard working and our hours are 24/7 but weve found a way to include our family and allow it to provide them education thru the process!
We have many favorite destinations New Orleans being one which is why we decided to buy a home there! We wanted a safe and secure place to take our family while getting to still enjoy what New Orleans has to offer!
We love to cook out and have all our family from the surrounding states meet us there and have a good ole New Orleans time!
Our moto is "Some people wish for things to happen, Some people hope for things to happen, and we Make things happen"
We believe thru hard work, good family, and prayer anything is possible and we are ok with that.
We hope to be the best host you have and we feel like communication is key!
Most of all we know you work hard for your vacation and we want to be part of that success and provide a beautiful home for your family and ours to enjoy it in!!!