5 minute walk to the Waikiki beach!!! We are minutes away from the bars, restaurants, and shopping centers. Our room has a great view of the city and a fantastic breeze!! We will make you fee right at home and make you apart of our Hawaiian ohana!
Our space is a cozy room with a beautiful view of Waikiki! Your room will include a Twin size bed (if you have more than one person we have a fold out bed that they can use), a dresser, towels and a desk with internet access. We also have a spacious living room so if you have a group of 3 or more you can make our couches into beds.
Our building is very safe and easy to access. We will be giving each party 1 key fob and key to the apartment. This will allow them access to the pool and elevator.
Accès des voyageurs
You will have access to the the pool, laundry is inside the apartment, cooking supplies, TV, internet and we will give you a space in our fridge.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
We want to make you feel as comfortable as possible. If you want to join on us activities you are always welcomed. If you want privacy and to do your own thing that is fine too!
1. Bianca has over 8 years of teaching experience. A lot of people who have stayed at our house have asked her for English lessons. If you are from another country and want to have a few English lessons to help prepare you for getting around the island Bianca would be happy to help!
Usual Price - $80/ Hour
Bianca's Price- $25/Hour per person
Please let her know in advance. She has a lot of students and would need to make sure you fit into her schedule.
2. Advice and BBQ's with locals- FREE!!!! If you do not want to take advantage of the other offers we are happy to give you advice on where to go for free! Our friends also love to have BBQs at the beach. You will always be invited to join us in our activities!
We are pretty laid back and want you to enjoy your stay. However we do have a few rules.
1. Please do not bring other people back to our apartment. We love meeting new people but we would like to keep our building and home as safe as possible.
2. We will be in a shared living environment and you are more than welcomed to use our fridge, but please eat your own food and wash your dishes when they are finished.
3. This is a no smoking apartment. If you are a smoker no problem, just please smoke outside. We also do not want other drugs or drug use in our apartment.