À propos de ce logement
Private and comfortable apartment : kitchen, bathrooms and equipped room. Bed linen and Wifi included.
Located in the center of Santiago, just 450 mts. from Subway Station St. Lucia Station. Opposite the Santa Lucia hill and Lastarria Neighbourhood.
PARKING: Paid parking place just in front of the building. $2.500 CLP per night for standard cars. (From 20:00 to 8:00). During the day the price is $2.500 CLP half a day.
Private and comfortable. Ideal location to discover Santiago either cultural, tourist or shopping visit. Close to supermarkets, stores, hotels, pharmacies and shops. Opposite the apartment there is a paid parking place.
Accès des voyageurs
Elevators, 24 hour security, gym, laundry (paid), Parking in front of the building (paid).
Échanges avec les voyageurs
Always available in , phone and email to address help guests .
Flexible to department to respond to requests for help.
We have tourist information to travel to Cajon del Maipo, Ski Resorts, vineyards and trips to Valparaiso and Vina del Mar.
Located in the center of Santiago, just two blocks from St. Lucia meter. Opposite the Santa Lucia hill and Lastarria.
Conveniently situated to know the heart of Santiago walking: Plaza de Armas (18 minutes), Cathedral of Santiago (18 minutes), Palacio de La Moneda (18 minutes), National Library (8 minutes), Barrio Lastarria (10 minutes) , Cerro Saint Lucia (5 minutes), Barrio Bellavista (24 minutes), Central Market (25 minutes), Museum of Fine Arts (18 minutes), Casa de Pablo Neruda "La Chascona" (30 minutes), Baquedano - Italy (17 minutes).
The best way to get around is to use the subway. The main town line is two blocks away.
1. Clean the earthenware-use, please.
2. Do not fry or cook smelly foods, like fish or seafood.
3. Do not allow unsupervised pots boiling on the stove. If too much water runs off, the electric stove will break down and will be replaced, charging this expense to the guest.
4. Use the elements arranged for guest use, such as oil, lemon, salt, coffee, tea, sugar, shampoo and conditioner in the bathroom. Please do not take anything.
5. The trash is thrown on products that are marked in hallways, near the electric meter. Hours are 9AM to 9PM.
6. Do not take baths. Excess water can cause leaks in the tub, which end up affecting the floating floor of the room, and can result in further damage.
7. Do not wash clothes. If you need to wash clothes, there is a laundry running 24 hrs. on the top floor of the building.
8. maps and tourist information leaflets to occupy during your stay, please return it to the time of his departure, leaving above the kitchen table.
9. When leaving the department, make sure to leave the key that was given to him on the kitchen table, and close the door behind her. DO NOT leave key at reception.
Cet hôte a 188 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires