À propos de ce logement
Spacious, warm, south facing while facing the ocean, floor to ceiling windows, walking distance to Pillar Point harbor, famous Mavericks beach, shops & restaurants. 3 large bedrooms plus loft, 2 1/2 bath tri-level, custom home. The living, kitchen, dining area has 18 ft. vaulted ceilings as does the master bedroom/bath area which is an entire level of the home. The house borders open space and has extensive decking. 4 miles north of downtown Half Moon Bay, short walk to the harbor and beach.
The upstairs has a beautiful open hardwood kitchen, dining, and living area with fireplace and 18 ft. vaulted ceilings and incredible views with extensive windows overlooking a beautiful riparian corridor and looking out toward the bay. This level has a 1/2 bath. There are 3 doors from this area to the extensive upstairs and master bedroom decking and bbq area. In the upstairs living area is a spiral staircase to a loft with a queen futon sleeping area.
The entire second level of the ti-level is a very large master bedroom with a queen bed, fireplace, and spa-like bath with a jetted tub. It has 18 ft. vaulted ceilings, and a french door to an outdoor deck and bbq area.
Downstairs there are 2 large bedrooms, one with a queen and a twin bed, the other with one queen bed and upright piano. Also a full bath with European tile, and laundry room. Outside on the lower level is also a large deck along the side, and rear of the house overlooking the riparian corridor. It is an amazingly quiet, peaceful, and beautiful place for a cup of coffee or a glass of wine.
Accès des voyageurs
All areas of the house are accessible except a small owners space in downstairs entry that remains locked. There is also no access to the garage.
Échanges avec les voyageurs
We will provide all information about the house, access, WiFi info, etc. via email before check-in. If there are any questions or urgent needs during the stay we can be reached via email or our cell phones.
We will have a rental contract that we will need to have signed, prior to providing the check-in information. We will email it to you once we have your contact information. There are laminated instruction sheets in the home with more information about the house, how to use the TV, checkout instructions and more.
This is a custom built ocean view home. Due to past experience, we do not book wedding parties. Also if 2 day bookings impact a weekend, both days are booked at the weekend rate.
1. Please no smoking, pets or shoes worn in the house. If evidence is found of any of these in the home your security deposit will be claimed. Shoes are to be left in the entryway, Hawaiian style. It is a rural beach environment, and the home has light colored carpeting.
2. No guests under the age of 30, unless children accompanied by their parents/guardians. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
3. The home is privately owned and is rented "as is"; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premises.
4. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order. **If any notable damage is present of any kind please notify owners upon check in to avoid any misunderstandings of responsibility**
5. Only use appliances for their intended uses
6. Pets are NOT allowed.
7. Parking: Vehicles are to be parked in driveway or directly in front of the home. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
8. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. There are beach towels provided. We do not permit bath towels or linens to be taken from the home.
9. Noise: The home is in a quiet residential neighborhood, please be considerate of the neighbors, no parties allowed, no noise after 10pm.
10. Fireplaces: There is a fireplace in both the living room and the master bedroom, one Duraflame log is provided for each fireplace upon check-in. If you choose to purchase more during your stay only these types of logs may be used.
11. Stairs: The house is a tri-level, and stairs are plentiful. The house is not appropriate for those who have difficulty navigating stairs, such as small children and the elderly.
12. Decks: Use care when outside on the decks. DO NOT lean on the deck railings, and note that they can be very slippery when wet. Children should be supervised very carefully.
13. Garbage & Recycling: There is a garbage bin and recycling bin next to the garage at the bottom of the stairs. Please put all your trash and recycling items in the appropriate containers, and ** leave out at the edge of the driveway when you check out, and/or on Tuesday evening for pick up early Wednesday morning. ** (THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT, IF GARBAGE CANS ARE NOT MOVED TO STREET/EDGE OF DRIVEWAY THERE WILL BE A $50 CHARGE TO TAKE IT TO THE DUMP.)