Located in the quiet, desirable Sherwood Park neighborhood, our home offers the perfect central place to enjoy the Grand Valley: 1 block from GJHS walking track and tennis courts, 1 mile from downtown, .5 miles from CMU and St. Mary's Hospital. Roomy, clean, smoke-free older home w/great yard: hot tub, fire pit, swings, table, roomy grass area for kids! We have up to 2-4 bikes that can be made available if prearranged. The home is older and has slightly creaky floors. Bunks not full size.
Please treat our home respectfully, but feel free to use it fully! We would like you to take your trash to the outside bins (under the carport) and load and start the dish washer before you leave. Leave all used linens in the laundry room or on bathroom floors. (We will strip beds, but you may do so if you like)
1. No smoking inside of the house, please.
2. Pets: ONLY non-shedding, house-trained dogs. The back yard is fenced. No cats as my mother is allergic.
3. Quiet Hours: Our neighborhood observes quiet hours from 10 pm-6am. Please be considerate of this especially when using the back yard fire pit, hot tub, etc.
4. HOT TUB: Feel free to use the hot tub which is set at 101 -- but please add 1/4 -1/2 capful of shock after each use, depending on number of people -- and wait a full hour before entering afterwards. ONLY use the following CONTROL BUTTONS: jet 1, jet 2, temperature up or down. (If pressed, the other buttons can cause damage. . . .)
5. Bikes: Feel free to bring your own bikes. (If you wish to use our bikes, that should be prearranged as sometimes they go with us.)
6. Sprinklers: The sprinkler system is set to run automatically early mornings. Please do not adjust or turn off the sprinkler system or the spigot next to the back yard chairs which runs the drip system for patio pots.
7. Porch lights: Please leave these ON when you leave.
8. Swamp Cooler -- Controls are under the picture in the hallway. Please LEAVE ON when you leave if it is summer. To cool well, turn on first thing in the morning.
Cet hôte a 66 commentaires pour d'autres propriétés.Voir d'autres commentaires
Jim and Anna are educators and the proud parents of Mike and Katherine and grandparents of Landon and Lily! We enjoy traveling, meeting new people and sharing what we love about living in Grand Junction and traveling. Jim is an automotive tech instructor at Western Colorado Community College, and Anna is a retired secondary principal and acting educational consultant and executive skills coach. As hosts we are happy to get to know our guests, have a glass of wine and share information to make your stay awesome OR give you privacy and the sense that you are here alone. It is up to you!